Chapter 15 | Oppa?!

Mark opened the front door to his house and walked in, "Oppa~ I'm home~"

He waited until a response but he didn't get any.

He looked at the coat rack confused, "hmm... His coat is still here... Where is he..?"He asked himself as he turned to their bedroom.

"Oppa?!" Mark screamed as he looked inside the bedroom.

He wasn't there either.

"Oppa??" Mark mumbled opening the door of their only bathroom.

He wasn't there either.

He looked at the bedside table for any notes but he couldn't find any.

At this point, Mark had started panicking.

"What the actual fuck..?" Mark mumbled as he went out to the living room.

"No-one is here..." He muttered under his breath as he walked towards the kitchen island.

There was nothing on it except for a knife and a couple of pills.

"Where is he..?" Mark thought as he sat down on one of the stools, confused.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, he was so taken a back that he ripped out of the grip, grabbed the knife and jumped on top of the kitchen island.

"Chill babe"

"Oppa?!" Mark screamed as he looked at the red head with concern and confusion.

"Where were you?!" Mark asked as he dropped the knife onto the kitchen counter.

"Originally..." Yuta started explaining, "I was in the kitchen when you walked in, but you ran into the bedroom to look for something, and didn't see me. So I walked into the bedroom after you. But when I walked in, you were checking the bathroom so you didn't notice me. Then when you went to check near the bed, I went out and into the kitchen again to turn the stove off. And then you came outside and into the living room, I went into the bedroom to see what you were looking for at the bedside table. And I found nothing so I came back"

Mark sat down at the edge of the kitchen island, "then why didn't you hear me calling you?"

Yuta motioned to the head phones that were resting on his neck.

Mark sighed in relief, "I thought I lost you"

Yuta chuckled before getting closer to Mark, resting his arms on the edge of the kitchen island, next to Mark's thighs.

Suddenly Mark started laughing,  confusing Yuta.

"What?" Yuta asked chuckling. I mean, his laughs are contagious.

"I am finally the same height as you" He smiled, wrapping his arms around Yuta's neck.

Yuta looked at Mark's head before shaking his head "Nah... I am still taller than you"

(Can we like pretend that Yuta and Mark has a cute height difference?? Thank you)

Mark pouted before bringing Yuta closer, "When would you let me win?" He asked slightly glaring at Yuta.

"Never" Yuta slightly stuck his tongue out as Mark started playfully smacking him.

Sadly, Mark did not do any damage. Instead of squirming into a ball and wincing in pain, Yuta was laughing his ass off.

"That... Is... Ticklish" Yuta said in between his laughs.

Mark huffed before pushing Yuta away and jumping off of the counter. "Whatever, I am going to go write my explanation."

Yuta finished laughing and looked at Mark with a confused face, "what explanation??"

"The company said that we can confirm our relationship and I have to write a letter explaining everything." Mark said walking into their bedroom followed by Yuta.

Yuta let out a "ooh" sound as he sat down on the bed.

Mark got a piece of paper, notebook and a pen and sat down near his work desk.

"Is this what you want?" Yuta asked, lying down on the bed to see Mark's face.

Mark stopped for a while before letting out a chuckle. "Yea, I want to be true to my fans and I want to share the best parts of my life with them."

Seeing the stars that fluttered in Mark's eyes, answered the question that he asked.

"And...." Mark continued as a sudden blush appeared on his face "you are the biggest part of my life. So if my fans don't know the truth about you, I don't think they know the truth about me either"

Mark looked back at Yuta with a big smile on his face that made Yuta melt into his slippers.

"Ughhhh" Yuta finally screamed as he sprung up from the bed.

"W-what?" Mark asked slightly confused.

"I love you so much!!!" Yuta screamed as my dropped down onto Mark with his arms wrapped around the younger's shoulder.

"If you love me, then get off and let me write the explanation! I need to send this to Jessi Noona!" He whined as he pushed Yuta off of him. Yuta laughed as he let go off Mark.

"Fine. You finish the explanation while I go make a snack. Okay?" Mark nodded as he watched his boyfriend go towards the door.

"Oppa?"

Hearing Mark, Yuta stopped in his tracks and turned towards him with a smile.

"Are you okay with confirming our relationship??"

"Honestly.." Yuta continued, "I don't care as long as we are together"

Hearing the reply, it was Mark's turn to coo.

Yuta chuckled before waving at Mark, "bye~" He left the room, leaving his boyfriend to think.

The Canadian opened his notebook at started brain storming.

~~~

Yuta went into the kitchen and looked around until the pills on the kitchen counter caught his eyes.

"Who took these out...?" He asked himself as he picked the pills up.

He went to a cabinet in the corner of the room and took out a small jar.

"Maybe Mark did.." he concluded as he poured the pills into the jar and put it away.

~~~
Yk what they say? Pills could be drugs. Drugs could be used against you. Your own pills could be used against you. Wait... No-one says that 😬😬
-Author