Chapter 4 | First Song

It was 12:00, Yuta was sitting on their bed, scrolling through his phone, waiting for his lover to come back home.

A few months ago, Mark was informed that he would debut as a solo artist under SM.

So these days, he has been staying late at the building to prepare for his debut.

"Oppa! I'm back!" Hearing the familiar voice, Yuta rushed out of their room, into the kitchen and scooped the younger one into a tight hug.

"Hahaha! Oppa! What are you doing?!" Mark laughed.

Yuta let go of Mark before placing one last kiss on Mark's lips, "so, how are things?"

Hearing the question a frown formed on the Canadian's face "Ugh. They told me to do the demo of the song, and I did, but.... I don't think it sounds good.."

Yuta smiled before asking, "Can I listen to it?"

Hearing the request, Mark shot his head up before shaking his head, "No! It is bad!"

"Please~" Yuta said batting his long eyelashes.

"No." Mark said going to the living room.

"Fine"

Before Mark could even sit on the couch, a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist, Pulling him into his bedroom.

Mark recognized the hands immediately, "Oppa! Put me down!"

Yuta dropped Mark down onto the bed and hovered over him, with both his hands placed next to Mark's head, with there heads only a few inches apart.

Noticing the position they were in, Mark's face had slowly started turning red.

"O-oppa-" before Mark could finish, Yuta started tickling Mark.

"OPPA! STOP!" Mark screamed in between his laughs.

"I will... If you do what I ask" Yuta said with a smirk on his face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Mark asked still not being able to stop laughing.

Yuta stopped tickling and pretended to think, "Hmm... Maybe.... Show me your song"

Mark glared at Yuta before responding, "No-"

Hearing Mark's response Yuta started tickling him again.

"OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I WILL SHOW THE SONG!" hearing the response that he wanted, Yuta stopped with a satisfied grin on his face.

After Mark stopped laughing, he got up and headed to to his backpack, still glaring at Yuta.

He came back with a drive and plugged it into Yuta's laptop.

(So basically the song is 'Rock with you' by Seventeen. But in this universe, it is Mark's debut song)

"See? It sounds bad..." Mark said with a pout.

Hearing that remark Yuta looked at Mark with a shocked expression on his face, "WhAt?! WhAt dUE yOu mEAN bAEd?! NAUr! It iS gooD" Yuta answered in broken English, mocking how Mark acts when he is shocked.

Mark laughed at Yuta before going to the bed. He lied down on it and mumbled to himself, "it is bad... Who would even dance to this... I don't deserve to debut... " His voice trailed off at the end making Yuta shoot his head up in concern

Mark had a tear run down his face before plopping down onto the bed.

There was silence until Mark heard something a sound of someone pressing a button.

This time I wanna rock with you
Moonlight 이 밤에 shine on you
Tonight I wanna ride with you...

Confused, Mark turned around to see Yuta dancing to the beat.

"Oppa? What are you doing?" Mark asked laughing away his tears.

"Dancing. I used to be the captain of the school dance team, remember?" Yuta asked with a smile on his face.

"Yea... I remember" Mark said as a smile spread across his face as the memories flooded in.

"Yes. And in my dance class, I teach you one thing. The same thing my dance teacher taught me too. And that is 'you can dance to any song if you try'... So come join me" Yuta said still grooving to the tune.

"No." Mark said getting up from the lying position.

"C'mon~" Yuta insisted as he grabbed Mark's palm.

Mark thought for a while before letting out a sigh, "fine"

Mark got up and started moving his body the beat, laughing at himself.

Yuta smiled at Mark who was finally enjoying himself.

"Oppa! Your dancing doesn't even fit the song!" Mark laughed at Yuta who still dancing.

"Hey! I dance how ever I want to, what ever I want!" Yuta said giving Mark a playful glare.

"I know that that was playfully... But damn. That glare sent chills down my spine" Mark said acting like he got the chills.

Yuta laughed and after a few seconds Mark also joined in.

Suddenly Yuta grabbed Mark's waist and pulled him towards him.

"I love you Markie" Yuta said leaning into Mark's face

"I love you too oppa" Mark replied leaning in to Yuta's face.

Their lips softy landed on each other, sending them back to the first time they kissed on that bridge.