Extra Chapter 2/4 | Where is Eomma? (JaeYong)

*Beep*

The morning sunlight shone through some thin curtains, casting a bright light on a man's sightly tanned face.

His eyes fluttered open as his red lips turned downwards into a frown and the dimples on his cheeks, deepened.

The man sighed heavily. He reached out and turned the alarm off. For a while he stayed in that position before turning back around, eyes now fixed on to the ceiling of his room.

The man's mind was blank. It was fresh and new like the new day that came.

He stayed in that position before sighing. He lifted his shirtless upper body as he sat up on his bed.

He once again stayed in that position, head still empty.

He sighed for the hundredth time. He ruffled his messy morning hair. "Another morning..." He mumbled in a raspy morning voice.

He got up, parting with his soft and comforting bed. He slowly made his bed, still drowsy. He walked away and opened the curtains, letting the sunlight blind him.

Suddenly a mysterious figure wrapped it's tiny hands around the male's leg, almost making him lose his balance. "Ghood mowning dadhy"

Recognising the small baby voice, a smile spread across the man's drop dead gorgeous face. "Good morning to you too, Jaehyuk"

He crouched down before ruffling the younger's soft hair. The younger grinned as a flush of happiness rose to his round and cute cheeks.

"When did you wake up?" Jaehyun asked, his voice still raspy.

The small baby thought for a while before giving the older a small smile, "a feww hoursh ago"

Jaehyun playfully pouted before booping the baby's round and button like nose. "But I told you to stay in your room until I go get you..."

The baby frowned as the other lightly scolded him. "I'm sowy..."

Jaehyun lightened up his face before bringing the baby's small body towards him, engulfing him in a tight– but not too tight– hug. "It's okay. I forgive you. Just don't do that again"

The baby cutely nodded his head as he grinned at the older male.

Jaehyun caressed the baby's cheek before planting a kiss on it. "Did you brush your teeth?"

Jaehyuk frantically nodded his head, clearly proud.

"Oho... What a big boy" Jaehyun grinned.

"Then go wait for me in the kitchen. I'll be there after I change out of my..." Jaehyun looked down at his body before thinking once again. He was shirtless, exposing his well pronounced and almost sculpted like body.

(I meeeaan.... 👀👀)

"Well... I'll go after I wear something."

The little boy nodded before wadding out of the room.

The smile on his face disappeared the moment the small baby disappeared.