Chapter 5 | Debut Day

"Markie!" Yuta exclaimed when he heard Mark walk into the house.

Hearing the voice, Mark ran into the living room, jumped onto the couch and started cuddling Yuta.

"Oppa~ I am so tireeed!!" Mark said breathing in Yuta's scent that always seemed to calm him down.

Yuta chuckled, "You must be. I saw you on music bank"

"Omg- you watched me?! No... now I'm embarrassed..." Mark said burying his face into Yuta's shoulder. But seeing the red ears, Yuta could tell that he was blushing.

Yuta wrapped his arms around Mark and if possible, pulled him closer. "Of course I watched my one and only boyfriend's debut"

"But... It's still embarrassing" Mark's said in a muffled voice, his head still buried in Yuta's shoulder.

"Hahaha... To celebrate your debut, let's go buy ice-cream before you're too famous for me" Yuta said earning a playful slap on the chest from Mark.

"Don't say that oppa! No matter how famous I get, I will always have time for you" he said lifting his head up with a pout decorating his face.

Yuta chuckled and pecked Mark's puckered lips.

"Of course! I know that" Yuta said getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going Oppa?" Mark asked lazily getting up.

"You want Ice-cream, now don't you?" Yuta asked raising an eyebrow.

Mark's eyes lit as he dashed out of the house with a laughing Yuta behind him.

(Time Skip)
(After buying ice-cream)

"Please~" pleaded Mark, who was was begging for a lick from his boyfriend's ice-cream.

"Fine..." Yuta chuckled handing the Ice-cream to the younger.

"Omg! I love you so much" Mark said taking a lick.

"Mmm... It tastes like blueberry.."

Yuta laughed before replying "of course it does! It is blueberry flavor- wait... You got ice-cream on your face"

Mark blushed from embarrassment, "w-where" he asked touching his face.

"Hold up" Yuta leaned into Mark's face and licked the corner of Mark's lips.

"Now it's gone." Yuta said with a smile on his face.

"O-oppa... That was very dirty!" Mark said trying to hide the blush on his face.

"Don't pretend like that was the dirtiest thing I've done to you" Yuta said with a smirk on his face.

Mark stopped licking his ice cream and turned to Yuta with a red face, "Oppa!!"

"Huh, what were you thinking? I was talking about the time I accidentally pushed you into a puddle" Yuta said acting innocent.

"As if" Mark huffed, his face still red.

"Excuse me"

Both Yuta and Mark turned around to see two females and a male

"My name is Y/N but call me Ben and this is my twin " the male said with a big smile on his face. (all you males add your name here for real. I know some say 'Why Enn' or 'Yin' or sumn)

"And my name is Y/N too. But not to get confused with him" the other twin pointed at the male, "call me Daisy" (all you females add your name there)

"And I'm Luna" the last female said. (it is me 😌)

"Hi. I am Yuta and this is Mark" Yuta said putting an arm around the still red Mark.

Seeing the gesture the three strangers squealed shocking the couple.

"Soo.. umm... Are you guys a couple?" Asked Luna.

"Yes" both Yuta and Mark said at the same time.

Hearing the answer the three stranger's faces lit up.

"Omg, you guys are so cute~" Luna said pretending that a arrow pierced through her heart as Y/N/Ben and Y/N/Daisy nodded.

"Thanks" Mark said with a smile on his face.

"It was nice meeting you guys but we got to go" Yuta said looking at his watch.

"Oh of course!" Y/N/Ben said.

The three friends stared as the couple walked off hand in hand.

"This scene is so cute... I gotta get a pic to post on Instagram" F/Y/N/Daisy said taking her phone out.

She took a photo and stared at it with stars in her eyes and quickly opened the app and posted it

"Done" the three friends huddled up around the phone and stared at all the likes flooding in.

(Btw, I know that this is Jikook and not YuMark)

"Hmm..." M/Y/N/Ben said, "I feel like I saw Mark somewhere before... I just don't know where... Don't you guys feel like it?"

F/Y/N/Daisy and Luna stared at Mark's back as he walked away, his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yea..." Luna replied squinting her eyes as if she couldn't see them (I have VERY bad eye sight)

"Meh. Don't think too much, it would bother you too much then" F/Y/N/Daisy said rolling he eyes.

Her twin and her friend nodded their heads and started walking towards their own house.