Chapter 19 | World Tour

"OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!" Mark screamed as he swang the front door open.

"What is it Markie??" Yuta asked walking out of the kitchen area, still wearing his light pink apron with dark pink polcadots.

Mark squeeled as he jumped towards Yuta like a cute little excited kangaroo which Yuta couldn't help but coo at. "It is settled~"

"What is settled?" Yuta asked taking his apron off.

The more he thought about it, the more excited he became. He stared jumping on the spot as he clapped like a cute baby seal. "I am getting... My first..."

Yuta listened closely, waiting for Mark to finally break the good news to him.

"My first world tour!!!" Mark annouced as he jumped onto Yuta.

Luckily, Yuta caught the boy. He placed his hands under Mark's butt for support as Mark snaked his feet around Yuta's waist and burried his head in the crook of latter's neck.

"Omg congrats Markie!!" Yuta congratulated as he jumped up and down, slightly scaring the younger.

He carried the excited idol to the couch and sat down with him still clung onto him.

"So, where are you going for tour?" Yuta asked carassing the boy's back, calming him down.

The boy thought for a while. "I heard that we are going all over America and Europe.." "it's not confirmed though..." Mark replied playing with the back of Yuta's hair.

Yuta nodded before one word from that sentence caught his attention, "what do you mean 'we'??"

Mark giggled before getting up from the lying position and softly flicked the olders head, "of course I'm taking my lover with me for my first world tour!"

Yuta smiled before staring into Mark's orbs as the latter stared back with the same look.

They both stayed like that, Mark on top of Yuta's lap, facing him as he stared in adoration and Yuta with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's slim waist, staring back at him with the same adoration, maybe even more.

~~~
(I'm sorry if non of this is accurate. I have never went to a concert (sadly) and much less, go back stage. So like... Yk.... Yuh-)

6 months passed and Mark and Yuta are now in Canada, Mark's home country, for Mark's world tour.

They were currently backstage. Mark was practicing singing one of his songs as the makeup artists were trying to do his makeup.

Yuta sat on one of the couch, admiring the boy. This was the first time that he has seen the idol in his stage outfit, closeups. And he thought that it was quite hot. But he couldn't do much since there were alot of people here and Mark still needed to perform.

After doing his makeup, Mark walked up to his lover and sat beside him.

"Oppa..." Mark slightly whimpered scaring Yuta. He looked towards Mark with a concerned face. The younger had slightly glossy eyes and his bottom lip was slightly trembling.

Hearing the small whimper, all the staff also looked at the idol with concern.

"What's wrong? Does something hurt??" Yuta asked panicking.

Mark slightly shook his head, "Im nervous..."

"Why?" Yuta asked softly rubbing circles on the back of the latter's hand.

"I have never went on a stage with so many people watching... And I have never performed outside Korea.... I'm scared..." Mark said lying his head on his lover's shoulder.