Chapter 21 | The Reason Why You Broke Up With Me...

*ring*

Yuta shot his head up as he looked around the room.

All he saw was white. White floors, white walls, white door and windows, white furniture, a white bed and a man lying in it, wearing a white gown.

He smiled as he got up and planted a kiss on the man's cheek.

*Ring*

He looked to the bedside table to see Mark's phone ring.

He looked at the number and scrunched his eyebrows to the unfamiliar number.

He picked up the call and put it near his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Who is this?"

Yuta looked at the man on the bed, "Nakamoto Yuta, Mark Lee's significant other. Calling this number, I assume you know who Mark Lee is..."

A small hum came from the other side before the voice spoke again.

"I'm Jeno. I'm speaking from the Canadian police department."

Yuta widened his eyes before speaking again. "What can I do for you officer?"

"We just called to inform you that we have caught the woman who shot Mark Lee. And she would be taken into custody."

Yuta sighed in relief before thanking the officer.

"No problem... By the way... Do you perhaps know the name Kim Jane?"

Yuta looked stared into space with a confused expression.

"Yea... I have history with her back in University... I haven't really seen her since we broke up..." Yuta was confused on what Jane had to do with all this.

"Ahh yes.. I'm sorry to inform you but... She was the one who shot Mark Lee..."

"HUH?!" Yuta screamed in shock.

"Yes... She requested that she speaks with you for a moment. Would you like to come to this building next week? It's your decision.  You don't have to.."

Yuta shook his head with as anger built up in his body.

"No. I will come by next week. once again, thank you officer."

"Of course."

The other side hung up as he dropped back down onto his chair.

"Why would she do this...?" Yuta mumbled to himself.

He looked over at Mark before sighing, "what ever the reason was... I will never forgive her.."

~~~
It's been a week. Over the past few days, Yuta would take care of Mark 24/7. He would tell the male stories, take care of his health and other stuff. Just to be near Mark, he would eat sleep and work there. He would bring his laptop there to do his works, he would tell Johnny to bring him food and he would sleep with his head on the bed, while he was sitting. He would never leave Mark's side.

"Yes we will be here with Mark.." Mark's mom smiled at the Japanese.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Lee" Yuta bowed to the couple as the man shook his head.

"Son, just call me dad and her mom." The man smiled.

"Thank you dad." Yuta said.

He waved and walked away from the couple waved back.

The Japanese man walked out of the hospital and walked over to the parking lot. He quickly started the car and drove away from the building. He drove towards the police station.