Chapter 1 | The Start

It was the middle of February, 2018.

Mark and one of his best friends, Jungwoo, were sitting on a bench in a park.

It was peaceful and quiet until Jungwoo decided to break it, "Mark?"

Mark let out a humm before turning around.

"What do you want to do when you finish Uni?" Jungwoo asked.

Mark simply laughed before answering, "Hmm... Maybe become an idol"

Jungwoo shot his head up and looked at Mark with confused eyes.
"But if you become an idol, how are you going to date Yuta?" He stopped for a few seconds before continuing, "I thought idols can't date..."

At the mention of his long time crush Mark's face changed into a light tint of red.

"Y-you make it sound like me and Yuta are dating" he replied shyly fiddling his finger.

"You might as well be!" An unknown voice said chuckling.

Both of them turned around to see their other bestfriend, Haechan, walking up to them with plastic bags in his grip.

"C'mon Mark fucking Lee" he continued,  "a normal human would have figured out that Yuta likes you too."

Jungwoo nodded as he reached into one of the bags and pulled out an popsicle.

"What n-no" Mark said as the red tint on his face turned into a darker shade.

"Dude, if you don't believe us just confess to him! If it goes good then..." He glanced at Jungwoo sending a signal as Jungwoo nodded getting up.

"Ta-da!!" They both screamed doing a weird pose.

"You two will get together, you will get married, have se-" before he could finish Jungwoo covered his mouth; but even that couldn't stop Haechan. The boy spat into Jungwoo's hand.

Jungwoo quickly let go before screaming, "FIRE! FIRE! I NEED FIRE!

Mark laughed before asking, "why do you need fire?"

"I am going to burn my hand off, Duh" Jungwoo rolled his eyes before reaching to the plastic bag and pulling out a bottle of water.

He opened the cap before pouring it onto his hand.

"Anyways, like I was saying" Haechan continued, "if it goes south, then you can sleep peacefully at night without having to worry about whether or not you had a chance with him"

Mark's blush went away, and instead of the blush, a sad pout formed on his face, "but... There is a higher chance I'll get rejected so why would I do it?"

"Oh coming Mark! No one in the ENTIRE universe thought that Lucas and Jungwoo had a chance, and here he is, moaning with pleasure every night." Haechan made a gagging sound and Jungwoo looked at him offended.

Haechan stuck his tongue out before continuing, "And guess how it happened? Jungwoo CONFESSED TO HIM!" Jungwoo once again nodded before putting the bottle back into the plastic bag.

Mark thought about it before concluding, "that's it! I will confess to him at the art festival!"

Both of his friend's eyes lit up as both of them jumped up screaming "Finally!"

Meanwhile with Yuta...

Yuta was sitting in his dorm room with his 3 best friends, Jaehyun, Johnny and Lucas.

Johnny and Jaehyun were playing a game as Lucas watched them. And Yuta was sitting on his bed scrolling through Instagram.

"He is so cute..." Yuta whispered to himself, smiling at his phone.