Chapter 10 | I Missed You...

It has been 3 months since Yuta has gotten that threat. And it has been 3 months since Yuta has started ignoring Mark, trying to avoid Mark at all costs. And it has been 3 months since Yuta has even kissed Mark, even less hugged him.

And throughout these 3 months Mark has done nothing more than try to spend time with Yuta and try to keep this relationship going. But all those attempts seemed to fail miserably so Mark has started loosing hope slowly

And noticing the distance that Yuta has been putting between them, Mark has slowly started falling into depression.

It has even gotten to a point where his fans has even started to notice it.

"Good morning" Yuta said as he usually said.

Mark nodded as he put his shoes on, "morning"

There was awkward silence until Mark broke it. "Oppa.... Do you remember what day it is?"

Yuta thought for a while before replying "no." That was a lie. Yuta has been counting down till this day since they celebrated this celebration last year... It was Mark's birthday.

Hearing Yuta's answer, Mark looked at Yuta with the same broken eyes that has been on him 24/7 for the past few months.

Mark let out a shaky laugh that crushed the last bit of Yuta's heart, "okay" he quickly got out of the house and got in his manager's car.

Yuta stood there, he looked normal on the outside. But his thoughts were going haywire. His mental state was hanging on by only one string and it was like everything was going to come crashing down and he'll go crazy.

He tried to keep himself calm, but failed miserably... He started walking back and forth looking from side to side trying to think of a loop hole where he could do something for Mark's birthday without THAT rat figuring out. But nothing came to him mind.

"Maybe I should try to enjoy such a day.... And just ignore that hoe." Yuta laughed maniacally "Yea.... It's not like she'll find out!" He nodded with his eyes wide open and smiling, making him look like a psychopath.

He quickly took his phone out and diled in Lucas's phone number.

"Hello?"
"Lucas! I need your help"
"Yuta! Omg. I haven't heard from you in months! I thought Mark killed you or something"

Hearing his boyfriend's name, Yuta laughed nervously.

"hahaha... Umm, anyways, I want to plan a suprise party for Markie"

"Oh- how may I help?"

"Okay. Here's what we'll do.."

~

"Bye hyung!" Mark screamed as his manager drove off.

He turned around toward his house. His face slowly fell as some good memories came to his mind. He shaked the thoughts away and started walking towards the house as he looked down into his bag to find his house keys.

Wait....

"Why are there so many shoes on the shoe rack?" Mark asked himself as he inserted the key into the keyhole and unlocked his door.

"Maybe Yuta oppa has guests over-"

The moment Mark unlocked the door, everyone in the house screamed, "Suprise!!"

"Haechan? Jungwoo?" Mark asked as he went over to his friends. "What are you guys doing here?!"

"Hey! Dont forget about us!" A deep voice said in English.

"Jaehyun! Johnny! Lucas!" Mark exclaimed as he walked over to greet his boyfriend's close friends.

Speaking of his boyfriend... Where was he?