He let it ring out, and she called twice more, both calls that he ignored. He knew she didn't want anything but money, and he didn't feel like talking with her right now.

He knew that Jayda said to be there in an hour, but he was there fifteen minutes early. Emerging from his car, he hit the locks on his keys, walking towards the restaurant.

"Can I get a corner booth for three somewhere?" Von said after approaching the hostess.

"Yes sir, right this way." She turned on her heels, heading towards the back area. He followed her, scanning over the restaurant, before stopping in his tracks, seeing Jayda and Cyncere already in a booth.

He disregarded the hostess, making his way over there, able to hear Jayda talking to Cyncere while he laughed.

"You are such a fat ass. Why would you eat my last mozzy stick?" She fake frowned at him, and he giggled, chewing on the mozzarella stick, making her laugh.

"Jayda.." Von trailed off after approaching her, and she turned her head, her laughs slowly ceasing.

"Oh, you're early. You can uh-sit down." She gestured time the seat across from her, grabbing Cyncere off the table, and Von did so, looking at his son.

"Papa, do you remember my friend?" Jayda pointed over to Von, and Cyncere looked away from his mozzarella stick, at Von.

"Hey." Cyncere opened and closed his hand in a wave, and Von smiled as he reached for him.

Jayda lifted him up, and Von grabbed him from her arms, wrapping him up in a hug as Cyncere returned it. He was getting grease from his food on Von's hoodie, but Von didn't care.

"Wassup lil folks? What you got goin'?" He held him in his arms, and Cyncere held up his mozzarella stick.

"Want some?" He eagerly asked, and Jayda chuckled, watching Von shake his head no.

"Nah. I don't really like fried foods." Von chuckled, knowing that he probably didn't even know what that meant.

"He doesn't either. He risks it all for mozzarella sticks though." Jayda held a small smile on her face, and Von returned it.

"He don't like fried foods?" He asked, and she shook her head no.

"It's a lot of stuff he does that's just like you. Like he always scratches the back of his head for no reason just like you do." She pointed out, seeing that he was scratching his hair, and Von stopped, chuckling.

"Thank you for letting me see him." He said, looking down at Cyncere who was mindlessly talking to him.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I didn't know what to do-I still don't. I'm confused about a lot of stuff, so I'm sorry." She genuinely apologized, because if she was in his position she wouldn't want to be ignored either.

"Is it about me? What do I need to do?" He asked, looking up to meet her eyes.

"I don't know yet." She looked away from him, and down at Cyncere, watching as Von cleaned his hands with napkins.

"If it's good wit' you, I wanna fix me and you first. So that you can trust me with him. Only if it's okay with you." He suggested, letting Cyncere play with his diamond watch.

"We don't have anything to fix." She told him, and he shifted Cyncere in his lap, looking at her.

"Jayda what do I need to do ma? I don't wanna be doing this fake beefing with you. We got a kid together. Why can't we be cool? I'm trying to fix my mistake." His eyebrows furrowed a bit, and her leg began to lightly bounce underneath the table.