Once I was out the door I opened the call to see it was Jellal, Meredy, Ultear, Cobra, Midnight, Racer, Angel and Richard. They had been working together to get rid of the dark guilds as well as finding rumors and rogue wizards.
"What's up? I know that you normally wouldn't have called me unless something was happening. We have normal times for talks so what happened?" I enquired.
"It's Tartaros again," Meredy said.
"As you know we are not only keeping our ears and eyes open we also had eyes on Tartaros's guild hall" Ultear said.
"But now its gone, the whole of the Tartaros guild hall has just vanished, oh yeah" Richard said and I gritted my teeth.
"Look at the sky. If you want to track it, watch the sky because their guild hall is a living life form that can fly" I said and their eyes widened.
"Why would they want to move their guild hall?" Angel asked.
"Do you think they know we had eyes on them?" Midnight questioned.
"If they know they are being watched, does that mean that they know about us?" Cobra enquired.
"It's not necessarily that they knew about you guys watching them. If they were going to start their plans then the best thing to do is make the hall fly so that no one could reach it and it would be hard to see" I explained.
"So they are getting ready to move," Racer said.
"Yeah, how soon can you guys get back to Magnolia?" I questioned.
"Maybe two days if we rush it," Jellal said.
"Take three days, I'm going to send out a few of my spirits to find the guildhall and then we will work up a plan" I decided.
"And the guilds? Do we tell them?" Ultear asked.
"No, not at the moment" I said and they nodded in agreement. At the moment we didn't have any idea about the members or their powers. I know that they were demons of Zeref along with having curse powers instead of magic powers but that was it.
"We'll go to rest before heading to the train station," Meredy said.
"Okay, stay safe" I said before we exchanged goodbyes. With that done I hung up the lacrima call and grabbed out four silver keys.
"Open gate of the crane, swan, raven and dove" I called out. All four of them had human forms but at the moment they were in their animal forms. Grus was a white crane, Cygnus was a black swan, Corvus was a large black raven and Columbia was a grey dove.
"Tartaros has taken to the sky, can the four of you look for a large building or something large in the sky. If you find it, please report back but don't enter" I requested.
"As you wish, kaw" Grus cawed and the others nodded before taking to the sky. With that done I headed back into the apartment.

Walking in I couldn't help but to stop and smell the air. Whatever they had decided to cook smelled delicious.
"Your back, have a nice call?" Sting asked and I saw he was sitting at the table, pouting while Rogue was cooking.
"Yeah, it was just Angel wanting to talk to me about a few things that couldn't wait. I see you got banished to the table" I said looking at Sting.
"You know I just realised something and I feel stupid for only just realising" Sting said.
"Well why don't you share with us Sting, don't hold back" Rogue said as he turned and I had to hold my hand over my mouth to stop my laughter. Rogue had put on my pink apron and wore it like a model it was still amusing to see.
"Your smile," Sting said while looking at me, making me pause.
"For six years all we saw was your determined look, your sad look, your angry look and even your worried look. We never saw your smile, I mean we caught small tilts of your lips but never a full smile" Sting explained.
"You're right now that I think about it" Rogue said.
"We are glad that you have managed to get your smile back and I'm sorry that we never helped you regain it" Sting said as he reached out and placed his hand on my left cheek. Sighing I closed my eyes and lent into his touch.
"Honestly I don't think there was anything that you could have done to help my smile. I'm not sure you understand yet since you guys and the rest of Sabertooth are slowly getting to know each other and growing close but Fairy tail is my family. They took me in when I honestly had no one else and even when the guild nearly got destroyed because of me they stayed behind me. Then seven years ago I lost my family, they were all on the island and I was ready to stay with them. But they didn't want that, Nastu and Gray worked together and threw me off the island into the ocean. Before I even surfaced they were gone" I explained. We all went silent after that until food was put on the table.
"Sorry, I still can't really think or speak about that time while getting sad," I said.
"It's fine Lucy, when we decided that we wanted to have a relationship with you, we were choosing all of you, the good, bad, sad, angry and everything else in-between" Rogue said.
"You're right. Now let's have dinner, it smells and looks delicious so I can't wait to try it" I smiled and they both smiled back. After dinner we watched a few movies together while curling up on the couch with blankets on us. I don't want to boast or brag but there were also quite a few kisses exchanged. Then after the last movie we watched we turned in for the night, cuddling up together and I couldn't have been happier. Though in the morning when I woke up with Sting, Rogue, Lector, Frosch, Happy, Lily, Natsu and Gajeel in my bed I started to think I needed to get a bigger bed.

Even with all the happiness I was feeling being with everyone and the missions we were doing there was also a worry at the back of my mind. It was intensified when Columbia came back with news. The Tartaros guild hall wasn't only in the sky, they were heading towards Magnolia and there was only one reason to be coming here. They were targeting Fairy tail.
"-Cy...Lucy" Jellal called out. They had gotten back in three days just like we had planned.
"Sorry about that, now that you guys have explained what you know it's my turn. I sent out Columbia, Cygnus, Corvus and Grus. Columbia came back late last night and told me that Tartaros is not only in the skies, they are coming here. More than likely they are going to send the members out to find the council members while also destroying Fairy tail. Since we had a hand in getting rid of Oracion seis and Grimore heart they will see us as a threat" I told them and they looked at me horrified.
"They are already on the move?" Meredy whispered.
"Yes, which means it's time for us to make a move," I said.
"Lucy....Are we acting alone again?" Ultear enquired and I shook my head.
"No, not this time. It's time to talk to Master, the rest of Fairy tail, the rest of the guilds, Yajima, Lahar and Doranbolt" I said as I stood up.
"Have you got all the information you need? Tartaros is a giant mystery to all of us" Racer said.
"Not to me it's not. Let's go and get everyone rounded up. Dorenbolt at the moment is having lunch with Lahar in Yajima's restaurant, can you get them Racer? Richard, can you round up everyone in the guild hall? Meredy, Ultear and Angel, can you set up the lacrimas we need? And Cobra please let go of my waist and help me get my files for my study. Midnight you go have a nap, you're getting grumpy, you have half an hour" I ordered and all of them nodded. It seems that soon enough we would be going to war and no matter what happens, I wasn't going to let this war destroy the guilds or magic even if it cost me my life.