Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up to a surprisingly empty bed and a head full of nightmares. I knew that they probably had been busy but it still set me on edge. Without even getting dressed out of my sweatpants and crop top or brushing my hair I jumped out of my window and took off running towards the guild.
"Lucy-san? Is everything okay? Your outfit today is....Well it's something" Freed said in surprise at seeing the door slammed open.
"Freed" I whispered looking up.
"Lucy-san are you alright? What happened?" Freed asked. With a sob I ran towards him and threw my arms around him.
"Did you have a nightmare perhaps? It's okay now" Freed comforted as he patted my back. I wasn't sure how long we stood there but I couldn't bare to let him go. Was it all a dream? Was Freed the only one back? Where were the others? Looking around frantically I tried to see the others but they weren't here. Where were they? My breath continued to come in quick gasps and my whole body was starting to feel heavy.
"....Cy....Lu.....Lucy" Someone was calling for me, who was calling me? Suddenly I heard something thumping and something was holding my hands.
"That's it, just listen to my heart beat. It's okay" a voice said and I opened my eye and saw that my head was on Laxus's chest while Bixlow and Freed gently held my hands and rubbed my palms.
"While she is calming down do you want to tell me what happened Freed?" Laxus asked.
"I'm not sure myself what happened, I was reading at the bar when Lucy came in looking like she had run all the way here. I tried to talk to her, to ask what was wrong but she started to look around frantically and then started having a panic attack" Freed explained.
"It was a nightmare. She probably had a nightmare and then she woke up with no one in her bed and then came and saw only Freed here, she panicked" Midnight said walking down the stairs with a glass of water.
"Loke can you come out, you know why" Midnight called walking closer to us.
"Of course, we tried to get Lucy to calm down but she couldn't hear us and since Laxus and Bixlow turned up we figured they could help her" Loke said as he appeared, sorrow clouding his eyes.
"Here Lucy, you will feel better once you have taken your medicine" Midnight smiled handing out the glass of water and Loke handed me two pills they he shook out of two jars.
"Medication?" Bixlow asked confused.
"One of them is for helping to get her panic attacks undercontrol and the other one is for her depression" Midnight explained after I took the two pills.
"Sorry, I'm sorry" I croaked.
"No need to apologise cosplayer after all you have been through it's normal to have a few problems. Plus your not the only one" Bixlow smirked poking his tongue out and showed off his Fairy Tail mark.
"I, myself have a lot of panic attacks, Laxus, Bixlow and Evergreen always help me out" Freed explained.
"I think we all have some sort of problem but don't worry, we have each other to depend on" Laxus said gently playing with my hair to make it sit down straight.

"What is going on?" A voice called out and we turned to see some more members coming into the guild.
"You guys all got your hugs so I don't need any excuse to hug her" Laxus huffed as he stood up with me in his arms covered by his coat. Without stopping he went straight up stairs and to the room that was Angel's and knocked on the door.
"What is it? Do you know how early it is?" Angel demanded as she swung the door open with a glare before she saw me in Laxus's arms.
"Lucy rushed here this morning, think you can help her get ready for the day?" Laxus asked as he placed me on my feet with his coat.
"You can have this back now" I said as I started to take the jacket off.
"You can give it back once you are dressed" Laxus said before walking off.
"Come in before those men start gawking at you" Angel said and I nodded. Once entered the room I called Virgo to me to get some clothes for me so I was once more dressed in a pair of sweat pants with bandages wrapped around my bust. The only thing that was missing was the vest since I slept with Gray's necklace on and to tell the truth, I felt naked without the vest. After I finished getting dressed I called out Cancer who was overjoyed to brush my hair and style it like normal. With that we headed down to the lower floor of the guild. After all we were meant to leave for our training trip today.