"Mir!!!" She squealed. "Stop with the jest!"

"You're heavy," he noted, chuckling.

Silence rolled her eyes then playfully bit his ears. "Don't say I'm heavy when I slept on you every night."

Mir kissed her arm. "Just kidding, sweetheart," anito saka naglakad na palabas ng opisina nito.

The moment he stepped outside his office both his secretary gaped at them. But Mir ignored them while she on the other hand waved her hand. She doesn't have the conscience to ignore them when they were very hospitable to her.

"We really looked good together, Mir," she complimented when they were in the elevator and seeing their self on the mirror wall.

"Of course, we are," he agreed. "Wait— hold tight."

She did.

Gumalaw ito at may kinuha sa bulsa nito. It was his phone.

Seeing his phone, Silence grinned.

"Take a picture of us." Utos nito at binigay ang cellphone nito.

Smiling widely, Silence snaps a few photos of them. The lift already binged but they were still busy taking photos. Making faces while chuckling.

At nang magsawa sila ay doon lang sila lumabas. They did not have to worry about other people because the lift was private and only Mir and his family and friends are allowed to use it.

At nang madaanan nila ang reception area ay kinawayan niya ang dalawang naroon pero mabilis iyong naputol ng hinawakan ni Mir ang kamay niya.

"Fucking ignore them," he hissed.

Natawa siya dahil alam niyang nagseselos na naman 'to.

"One last time, sweetheart and I'm going to fire them." Babala nito.

"Don't say that. They need work and I'm just being nice to them like they are to me."

"I don't care I'm fucking jealous so stop it."

She puckered her lips. "No."

Tumigil ito sa paglalakad. "Please we're not arguing about this before I go out of this island."

"But Mir—"

"No but." Matigas na saad nito saka nagpatuloy sa paglalakas.

Hindi niya na pinilit ang gusto, but she will not listen to him. There is nothing wrong with being nice to everyone nice to her. It would be rude to ignore them.

Walang ingay siya nitong binaba saka pinagbuksan ng pintuan pagkatapat nila ng kotse nito.

Panay ang tingin niya sa binata nang nasa kalsada na sila at tahimik lang ito. Napabuntong-hininga siya ng makitang wala itong balak magsalita.

But she has no plan in backing down. There was nothing wrong with what she did. Kaya naman ay sa labas ng bintana niya na lang ibinigay ang atensyon hanggang sa tumapat sila sa Rousseau condominium.

She gets off his car without waiting for him to open her door and then crossed her arms while watching him get near.

Umingos siya ng niyakap siya ng binata pero tumugon siya at niyakap ito sa bewang.

"I love you. Don't talk to strangers if ever you plan to go out again. And always bring your phone with you and wear the watch I give you."

"I love you too..." she whispered with a smile.

She really loves it when Mir, despite being angry or feeling off doesn't go away without making her feel better. This isn't the first time they argue about something and doesn't get along but he always makes sure that before they parted ways, he says I love you. Hug her and kiss her. Somehow, even without the sorry, she feels that he is apologizing.