Chapter 2

"Damn you look like you just fucked someone", says Curt, a friend of Jayden. They were all sitting on a table, when they saw Jayden walking towards them. Taking a place to sit with them. "No sh*t Sherlock", Says Axel.

Axel and Curt grew up with Jayden. Since they were born the three of them became inseparable. Since they grew up with each other they consider themselves family of each other. Although they don't say that they care for one other. Their actions speak otherwise. They will always be their for each other.

Axel is the quiet type. He talks, but he isn't brisk. You could compare him with Jayden. Axel is the least person in the group that sleeps around with a lot of females. He does it, but not on the same level as Jayden and Curt. Curt is what you would call the brisk one in the group. He is always up for a party and sleeping with a lot of females. I don't think you understand. He is ADDICTED to females. He jumps at every woman that has a pulse. Other than that he is a very caring person. He swore that the woman that he was going to marry was going to make an end with all of this, but this wasn't going to be anytime soon. First he was going to enjoy his single life.

"Should we even guess who it is?" Says Curt. "Shut up." Says Jayden. "What it was just a question?". Then Axel says: "That girl is in love with you man, you know that but still you intend to associate with her. How long are you going to keep doing this with her? Do you even want something serious with her?" Jayden then says:"I don't think I want anything serious with her. But you never know? But I guess we are just vibing right now." "I think you meant the term 'f*cking', not vibing." Curt says, where Axel laughs on it. Jayden replies: "Don't you guys have to worry about some girl for tonight?"

It was silent for a minute until Curt says: "God did her GOODD." They all looked in the direction, where Curt was looking at. When Jayden turns his head he notices the girl from the class before. He watches her intently, while Astraea was drinking. "Do you guys think she would give me a shot. I've never seen her here before?", Curt asks. Axel replies: "Me neither." "Jayden what about you?", Curt curiously asks. "She was in English class with me, but I never caught her name." Jayden says still watching her intently. "I think she's new I never saw her here either." Jayden says. Curt replies: "Damn you're so lucky. If I was in your place, mannn. The things I would imagine doing to her, while sitting beside her. Do you think I should invite her to my party tonight for the first day of school and shoot my shot there?" Jayden brings his attention back to his friends and says: "I don't think that she is that easy." Curt then says: "I'm smelling jealousy. That's new?" Jayden then says: "You know what shoot your shot and see." "Are you questioning my skills?" Curt says teasingly with Axel scoffs replying: "What skills." With Jayden laughter following. "Man, f*ck off.", says Curt. Jayden and Axel were still laughing.

Then the bell rings indicating for everyone to go to their class.
•••••••

Astraea is waiting in front of the school for her mom to come pick her up, while watching videos on her phone. Curt comes laughing with the boys down the hall, when they are in front of the door Curt recognizes Astraea and tells the boys: "I'll be right back." The boys knew what he wanted to do, so they watched intently how he went to the new girl.

Curt tapped her on her shoulder, when Astraea turned around. Curt thought 'wow she's more gorgeous up closer'. He scanned her face. Damn she's beautifull. Her lip gloss shined her lips in the most perfect way. Her eyelashes made her look innocent. Like she could easily break if she'll let you in. Her face was just indescribable. Curt was lost at words for a bit. Then he maintained himself and said: "Hey, are you new here. I haven't seen you here." Which she replied with: "Yeah, I just moved here." "Oh that explains a lot, I'm Curt" Curt says.

Jayden found her voice melodious. Her voice was soft and very sweet. He watched the way she talked and scanned her body. She had legs for days. Her butt and thighs were full. You didn't see that here a lot. Although she wore a sweater, he could see the shape of her boobs sticking out. He bet that if he would wrap both hands around her boob that it would overflow his fingers. She was truly a beauty.

"Hi I'm Astraea." Astraea kindly says. "Why did you move here?" Curt asks. Astraea says: " I moved here, because of my dad's job." "Understandable. So how are you liking here so far?" Curt says. Astraea says: "Uhm, it is pretty good here."

Curt continued to ask her questions about her first day of school. Astraea realized in their conversation that he was pretty funny, he made her laugh a lot. He was also very kind. She also knew that it was impossible to not like the guy.

Almost at the end of their conversation Curt asks: "So, I'm hosting a party for the first day of school at my home today. Almost everyone is going to be there It would be nice for you to be there." Curt pulled from his bag an invitation letter and gave it to her. Astraea wanted to give it a shot, but she just wanted to grow accustom to her new environment and all. So with a smile she said: " I'll think about it."

Just then her mother pulled up at the school, so she said: "Well I will see you tonight, maybe. It was nice meeting you." Astraea smiled at him for the last time before she turned and left to go to her mother's car. Curt wanted her to smile for him all the time.

Curt turned around and went back to his friends, where Axel was smiling at him and Jayden stood there with his face just emotionless. "Do you think she will come to the party?" Curt asks. Axel replied with: "I guess time will tell." And then they left to make their way home.
••••

During the car ride her mother asks Astraea: "So? How was your first day at school?" "I liked it." She replies. "Just liked it? I saw you talking with a guy is he your classmate?", her mother says. Astraea says: "No, he just walked up to me and started talking. He's pretty funny and he invited me to a party, but I don't think I'm gonna go.", Astraea says.

Her mother says: "Little girl, you're not going anywhere you just met him and you would certainly not go there on your own. But I'm glad you enjoyed it." Astraea replies with: "Yeah, I know." Then they continued to drive their way home. With her mother asking questions about her first day.
••••

"Bro, I don't think she's gonna come", Axel says through the hard music where the room was crowded with people. "I told you so." Jayden says shrugging. Curt scowls at him. "It doesn't matter man, she's just a girl." Axel tells him. "Yeah he's right.", Jayden says.

"Yeah you're probably right. Let's go PARTTTYYY!!!" Curt yells leaving the bar at his home with his friends following him while cheering him on.

------------------------------------------------------------
Well I hope you guys liked the second chapter of this book 😊.

Leave your thoughts right here.