Chp 39

Previously on Moao

"We'll be fine, my love. You and I are in this together." Mason said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and that was all I needed to leave my comfort zone.

Neriah

I walked out and I felt all eyes on me, making me gulp

I walked out and I felt all eyes on me, making me gulp. I felt Mason's hand on my back as he whispered,"You've got this, my love." I nod as my cheeks turn red.

Cole smiles along with Emma and I feel my nerves settle down. "These are solo pictures, don't worry your mind because we can provide you with plenty help. Okay?" He said and I give him an assuring smile.

As promised, he had a handful of people who helped me get into the right pose. Me being me, felt awkward and Mason's presence was making me nervous and jittery, although it was comforting too. As my eyes wandered to him, I found him looking at me already and he gave me the thumbs up.

There were various props in use, fancy decorated chairs. Other vintage themed articles or objects hanging with lights around them. The jewellery on me was simple but pretty.

After almost every picture I found myself looking at Mason. This one time, where Anna, Cole's sister was straightening my dress I couldn't look away at all. We continue to stare at each other and involuntarily clenched my legs together and bit my lips. My mind replayed that intimate scene from earlier and my cheeks lit up with heat.

I hadn't realized that Anna had left long back. My thoughts involving a certain English man kept me busy and Cole actually took a picture at that very second. The sound of the shutter brought me back to reality as I saw a smirk on Mason's face. I groaned inwardly and probably he sensed that too as he was secretly giggling.

We tried various poses and quite a few dresses too

We tried various poses and quite a few dresses too. Only when Cole was satisfied, did he dim the lights and let me breath with ease. "Wow, Ms Wescott, that was fabulous. I knew I made a great choice." I stare at him with surprise but the encouragement was a bonus to me. I get up from the chair and fast walk to Mason.

"So, how was it?" I asked Mason as I took his hands in my own. Bringing them up to my lips I placed a soft kiss on his knuckles. "I have to admit, I am already jealous of the people who will be looking at these pictures of you." He said.