chp 1

Dedicated to wildnmore

Neriah

" Yes we will be there in an hour ", I heard Violet speak with someone on the call , i am assumimg it would be her boyfriend Jack . And i was right . Violet spoke in a hushed tone," I love you too Jack ."

Violet , Emma and I were having a ' only girls ' party as accoeding to them they spent their entire time with their boyfriends and completly forgot about me which is not true . I was checking out my mail when both Emma and Violet came towards me , took my phone and shouted ," At last we are going to the CHELSEA FC fan meet and greet !" I had nothing to say because i had no interest in going to this specific meet and greet . Violet and Emma had great love for football and even greater fans of Chelsea .

" yay ! you guys go and enjoy . Dont forget to click pictures for me to see them . " I said and tried to take my phone from Emma but she kept it in her back pocket . I saw both of them giving me the ' ARE YOU KIDDING ' look. i had 0 idea of what they meant by that.

Violet said in a demanding tone , " You are also coming with us . Jack already bought our tickets and they are non refundable . " I opened my mouth to speak but Emma cut me off saying ," Don't even start with the coming in between love birds talk . Its gonna be fun please ? " she ended with puppy eyes . And let me tell you no one can disagree with her if she uses puppy eyes . Ugh!

I had no option but to agree with her . Emma knew her puppy eyes always worked on everyone so she said excitedly ," Here you wear this 19 number jersey . Don't worry it is of your size and because you agreed to come you can wear my sneakers . "Yes!!

Without wasting any time we all got ready and headed to the meet and greet place . I don't even know where that is . We 3 went in one car and the guys will meet us directly there . It took one hour for us to reach there . As we reached the huge ground i saw Anthony and Jack already waiting for us wearing Chelsea jerseys. this is the last place where i want to be today.This place is full with so many people . it feels as if we all are gathered here to eat free food .

I love to take pictures so by the time the couples have their own time i click a pic of the ground .As thet finished greeting each other i waved towards them but Anthony being a hugger took me into a bone crushing hug . " Hey how have you been ?" he asked me

I pulled away and said," I am good , hope you are treating Emma good ?" he nodded and winked at Emma . Ad we approached the entry we gave our tickets and they gave us a blue wrist band . Mine was way too tight , one more reason why I shoukdnt have come . As we entered the huge ground which is so crowded I couldnt help but notice the breathtaking decorations . I could see blue and white everywhere . Taking some pictures of the decorations I looked for Emma and others to take a group pic but they were nowhere to be found . Just great . Such great friends I have got right ?