Chp 16

Previously on Moao

I could have helped her, Mason . I should have ! Its my fault a mother lost her daughter . It is my duty to help people !The worst part is that she has been dead for 3 f*****g days! It's my fau-" I was talking but he shut me off by crashing his lips to mine

 It is my duty to help people !The worst part is that she has been dead for 3 f*****g days! It's my fau-" I was talking but he shut me off by crashing his lips to mine

Mason ✨

She was blabbering on and on , she was no where near stopping. Even when she was speaking I couldn't help but get distracted by her intoxicating lips . Every single time she bits her lip , I am about to lose control but this time I did not resist .

I brought my lips to hers and saw that her eyes widened before they shut tight . Her Egyptian blue eyes filled with tears laced with guilt of her loss .I closed my eyes to savour the intense feeling . Heaven knows how much I have waited for this moment . I felt her body get stiff and so I freed her hands and cupped her heated ,red and now tear stained cheeks .

I half open my eyes to see if this is all real , the kiss and this stunning , selfless woman engulfed in my presence . I grab her by the waist and bring her body flush against mine .

She grabbed the hair on the back of my neck , letting me know that she wants this too . I believed that she wanted to but I did have a small part in me that was nervous that she will break the kiss . This little action of hers has had be confirmed that she wants this as much as I do.

I felt her lips move in sync with mine , making electricity run through my veins , the effect only she has on me and no one else . No one in the past and no one in the future . She's my one and only .

Breaking from our kiss , I drag the pad of my thumb along her lips that just a second ago were on mine . I could feel her chest rising up and down and how she shivered by my touch . Her fingers were still running in my hair , telling me that she was nervous . They felt a bit shaky but like purely heaven sent .

The tears running down her cheeks reminded about the whole situation , the one where she was blaming herself . I kissed her cheeks , right were a fresh drop had fallen and I felt her breath hitch .

"Don't blame yourself for something you did not have any power over . What she did was her own decision , you don't get to take it on yourself my love" I whisper softy. I look back to her eyes and place my hands on her cheek , wiping her tears .

She nods probably not having the strength to speak . Her whole body was about to give up , I could make out by the way her sad eyes closed and opened again quickly.

I placed my hands under her leg and neck , bringing her closer to my chest and picked her up in bridal style . Climbing on the bed I placed her gently on the bed after fixing the pillow .

I took the sheets and wrapped them around us . I face her and bring her closer to me by her waist . Her cheeks were already red with all the crying she did .