That really helped our relationship because we worked on being more comfortable around each other. And yes, that means we also got further with certain ... things.

It took Chan a bit to gain our trust fully again, but he eventually made it up to me and Minho. Whenever we wanted to go out by ourselves, Chan never objected or denied us that time.

As for the other members, Chan and Felix are closer than ever since they're the only family they know. Changbin and Felix are still going strong. We've all poked them about marriage before, but they don't seem to really care about official titles.

Jeongin really enjoys all the attention from everyone since he's the maknae of all of us. And Hyunjin has warned up to me a little. He used to be distant and give me the cold shoulder. But now he's warmed up to me and we get along.

The only thing that really seems to be different is the way Hyunjin and Seungmin look at each other. I think something happened one time when we left them home alone (they didn't want whatever we went to go eat one night) and they haven't acted the same since. They won't talk about what happened that night for some reason.

After our teams agreed to work together, we started operation on a joint system, and making a bigger name for ourselves. The joint team name is now Stray Kids, representing the stray or homeless people we help, and how most of us started this lifestyle when we were kids.

We now offer more services to the people who need it. We have a building in the works that will serve as a temporary home to people until they can get back on their feet. That building will also be a secondary location for our weekly handouts.

After going through these struggles as kids ourselves, we don't want any kids to be left alone to fend for themselves. So, we started taking kids in, and forming groups that will train on to become part of our official team one day.

There's already a couple of smaller groups under us, the most notable one is Itzy. They've already made a following for themselves and have their own regular customers from their operations.

When we take in kids, we give them a choice. They can stay with us until they are ready to leave and start their new lives, or they can stay and train. There's been an even split of decisions, but either way we're happy to help them. We also always make sure to give them the option of staying, we never force them to stay with us.

We've also started taking in stray animals that we find or that turn up in our shelters. Chan still owns the house so we're under his rules, but he's allowed us to keep some pets for ourselves.

Hyunjin has Kkami a small black and white dog, Chan has Berry, she's the same size a Kkami but she's brown and white, I have small white puppy named Bbama, and Minho wanted a cat. Not just one though, three.

So now we have three dogs and three cats, rightfully named Sooni, Doongi, and Dori, running around.

Not only have we enhanced our original purpose, we also started work with things that involve us more with other groups. We expanded our services to helping anyone who needs housing, including people who've been taken.

Alongside bigger and more powerful groups, we track and save people who've been kidnapped or are being held for ransom. Once we get them out, we house them until they can find themselves again.

This made us involved with other groups though, both good and bad. We have a few enemies now, but they haven't really tried anything with us yet. Probably because they know he have groups like GOT7 and Bangtan behind us.

I love the life we made for ourselves, the good and the bad. The last years have been like a dream, and I'm falling more and more into it as we go on.

*~*~*~*~*~*