"So what movie are we watching?" I asked curiously.
"It's this Disney animation everyone can't stop talking about, Encanto.." he answered turning to look at me with a smile.
"Really?? Oh my god I've been meaning to watch that animation.. that's so cool" I said feeling impressed.

"Yeah.. heard it's really nice.." he answered
"It really is" I added in excitement.

I felt him give me subtle looks all through the car ride causing me to feel self conscious. I know that Sayo's not going to hurt me or anything, I just feel weird with the way he wouldn't stop staring at me.
"Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked finally.
He gave a soft chuckle to that biting the insides of his cheek "was that obvious uhn?"
"Very" I answered laughing softly
"Sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.. I just was wondering how much you've grown yunno, I remember you to be so small and cute but now you're just really attractive and I can't get over that fact" he replied straightforwardly causing butterflies to erupt in my tummy.
Damn how straightforward is this guy?!
"Oh." I said simply unable to form words in my head.

"Yeah.. it's amazing." He said giving me a smile causing my cheeks to grow hot.
"Thanks.." I muttered softly causing him to chuckle as I heard him say "you're so cute"..

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked trying to make small talk although I really was curious about that fact.
"No tami, I'm single.. been like that for over a year now" he answered giving me a pout.
"Wow really? How come?" I asked finding it hard to believe.

"I kinda just got out of a very bad relationship, she was screwing around with one of my buddies and I didn't know, found out on our one year anniversary when I went to her apartment and caught her in bed with him" he said with a frown on his face.
That's just really disgusting and shallow of her..
" wow, that's just really.."
"Shitty.. I know, broke it off with her right there and then. I don't even talk to my bud no more, he betrayed me" he answered.

"I honestly wouldn't also" I replied giving him a sympathetic look.
" I'm over it now though, just taking it slow with the relationship thing.. it's hard trusting another girl after what happened.."he answered with a shrug..

"You'll meet the right person soon.. don't worry" I added with a small smile.
"Thanks tami" he answered stopping right in front of our destination.
Well that was quick..

The movie was very nice and I had a lot of fun with Sayo. We took pictures and made selfie videos of each other, after the movie he took me to a fast food restaurant and we talked about random stuff and joked around. Sayo told me about his schooling in the states, his friends and relative family that he stays with over there.

He was really comfortable to talk with and I was enjoying each moment with him and for a moment I forgot about Derin and his drama. It was getting late and Sayo dropped me off at the front of my house with a lot of goodies. Even with how much I told him not to bother he bought me chocolates, ice cream and so much stuff which I deeply appreciated.

He was parked right in front of my house and we both sat in the car a calm silence setting in between us when he suddenly leaned in invading my personal space his eyes on my lips.
Ohmygod!! Is Sayo about to kiss me??
My heart thumped crazily as I closed my eyes waiting expectantly to feel his lips on mine when he kissed my cheek and leaned back into his seat. I opened my eyes slowly confused about what just happened when I saw him give me a smirk in amusement.

"Your mum would be waiting for you tami, you should really go.." he said his eyes filled with amusement.
I bit my lips holding in my laughter rolling my eyes playfully at him opening the car and getting out as he also got out also walking towards me.
"Tami.." he called
"Yeah?"
"I had fun today.. let's do this again really soon" he said with a charming smile on his face.
"Are you asking me out on another date Sayo?" I said playfully forming a mock gasp causing him to laugh softly.

"Maybe I am.." he answered
"Well, let's see what happens then.." I answered with a smile.
"I'll see you around tami. Goodnight" he said with a wink going back into his car and driving off.
That was the best first date I've ever had!
I was about opening the gate to walk into my house when my phone beeped notifying me that I had a text message from Derin.
"How did today with your grandma in the hospital go?" He sent with a picture of Sayo and I in the fast food restaurant.
My eyes widen in surprise at the picture, the smile draining immediately from my face as I stared back at the picture of Sayo and I smiling happily my heart beating crazily fast as I realized Derin just caught me in my lie.
Shit!

Authors Note.
Oh oh.. Derin found out about Tami lying to him, how do you think he's going to handle it this time..
And who's starting to like Sayo? Cos I honestly am.. I mean that was the nicest first date ever! And he's such a sweetheart.

Please comment and Vote