14

WARNING
Sexual content. 
Skip this chapter if you don't want to read smut. 

-----------------

That kiss led to another one. 

Another one. 

And any other one. 

Yoongi kissed me deeply and pulled me closer to his embrace. He moved his lips slow and sensually, giving me a tingling feeling in my stomach. His hand caressing me softly, from my cheek into my neck. His other hand brushed my hair back to my ear. 

I grabbed the shirt on his chest as I closed my eyes tightly while we kissed, not sure how to react. I felt like I had to let go, but I didn't want to. 

His kiss allured me and drowned me into him, giving me a weird feeling in my heart. I'm not sure what it was, but I knew it felt nice. 

I parted my lips as he slipped his tongue into me, slowly intertwined it with mine. My hands crawled up to his neck, tugging his hair softly as he crept his hands to my waist, pulling me even closer. 

He tilted his head, deepened the kiss. Our breaths now become one, getting in sync. I could feel his heart beating fast and I was sure he could feel mine too. 

The kiss lasted for a while until we both lost our breath and finally parted our lips. He rested his forehead on mine, trying to compose his breath and whispered, 

"Your room?"

***

My room was dark, only a slight street light coming through the thin curtain from the window. 

I took his hand with me, guided him to my bed. He carefully sat me on the bed and undressed himself, before coming to me and slowly unzipped my dress, helping me to take off my dress. 

He crawled to the bed, coming on top of me, hovered his body on me. He trailed kisses on my body, his silver chain felt cold against my bare skin. 

His kisses went down slowly from my neck to my chest then my stomach, while his hand caressing my body, his fingertips following his every kiss. It was such a sweet torture for me, I gasped everytime his cold finger touching my sensitive part. 

He crawled up back to my face, cupping my cheek and kissing me again. A deep kiss as he bit my lips lightly. 

"You're beautiful, Ara. So, so beautiful," He whispered as he darted his hooded gaze at me. 

"Yoongi…" I whispered back at him, my heart beating so fast, felt like it could combust anytime. 

I placed my hand on his cheek, caressing him as I pulled him closer and kissed him lightly. He took one of my palms and kissed it, trailing his lips on my fingers. 

Our gaze locked at each other and he gave me a soft sweet smile. The sweetest smile I had ever seen on his face from the first day I met him. 

He put my hands beside my head, held it tight as he intertwined our fingers together. He nuzzled his head into my neck, trailing wet kisses while whispering sweet nothing into my ears. 

And with that he bucked his hips into me, filling me deep and full in a slow pace. I gasped as I put my legs around his waist, taking us closer. He thrusted into me nice and slow, our eyes locked together as our breaths got heavier. 

No fancy position, no dirty talk, no kinky stuff. But it was all perfect and beautiful. 

Different from our first intercourse, this time it wasn't rough and lusty. Tonight, it felt sensual and dreamy. 

The way Yoongi held me in his embrace made me feel safe and cared for. The way he looked at me captivated my soul as I dive deep into his eyes. 

I knew this feeling. 

The feeling when you felt safe and sound. 
The feeling when you didn't want to let go from the one who held you. 
The feeling when you wanted to give every inch of yourself to someone you trusted. 
The feeling when you wanted the two of you to become one. 

I hadn't felt these feelings for quite some time, so I wasn't sure myself. 

Was it… 

Love? 

***