4

It was already night when I stepped out from my dance studio, going back home. Lisa and my other friends had already gone back as I decided to spend more time practicing on my own. 

It was just a few steps away from the studio when I saw the piano guy get out of his studio too. He saw me and waved at me before crossing the street and walked to me. 

"Hey, just finished your practice?" He asked, answered with my nod. 

"Wanna go grab dinner together?" 

I pondered for a while, but then decided why not, I hadn't eaten since lunch anyway. I was starving. 

"Sure." I shrugged. 

"Great. Kimchi fried rice?" He asked again and I nod agreely, walked after him to the nearest restaurant around here. 

***

"So you worked at the music studio across the street?" I asked while eating my rice. 

We were now having our dinner at a family restaurant not far from our studios. The warm ambience and the smell of food in the air really increased my appetite. I was going to eat a lot tonight! 

"Yes, I teach piano lessons there. I owned the studio, actually. MIN Studio, named it after my name, Min Yoongi," He said, eating his food too. 

Ah, I just realized we hadn't gotten acquainted properly. We didn't even know each other's name. 

"Oh, I'm Ara. Kim Ara. Nice to know you, Yoongi." I smiled at him as he smiled back at me. 

Cutie. 

"I never thought that I'll see you again, honestly," I said. 

"Yeah, you just left me alone without any words in the morning." He smirked teasingly at me, reminding me of that night, making me blushed. 

We then continued our dinner, kinda awkwardly as I was looking for any other things to say. I looked at him, and even now he was just in his casual attire with a bit messy hair, he still looked good. His black hoodie looked so contrast with his snow white skin. 

"So you're a dancer?" He finally said something, breaking the awkward silence. 

"Yes."

"That explains your flexibility."

"Huh?" I frowned at him, didn't get what he meant. But then I saw that smirk on his lips again, and now I knew exactly what he meant. 

I looked at him embarrassedly, didn't know what to reply. 

"That's a compliment, though. I enjoyed our time last night," He said casually, leaning lazily on his chair. 

Aish! This pervert! 

"Sorry but I was totally wasted, I don't remember anything from last night." I snapped at him, which was a total lie because I actually remembered every single detail from that night. 

"Oh, really?" He leaned closer to me, "I still clearly remember everything, want me to remind you?" He challenged me. 

"Where should we start… Well, you rode me a lot that night, called me daddy a few times, pleaded me to fu–"

"Argh! Shut up! Stop it!" I waved my hand abruptly, trying to hide my now tomato-red face, while Yoongi just looked at me amusedly. 

He leaned back to his chair, crossed his arms on his chest, raising an eyebrow at me, waiting for my reply. 

"Okay. Before you say anything else, I have told you that last night I was completely drunk, I wasn't even myself that night. I'm not usually into one night stands, so don't think of me as a slut, 'kay? I was drunk," I said clearly, making sure he understood. 

"It's okay though, I don't judge people by their sexual activity." He shrugged nonchalantly, "We had a good time, and that's it. It was just a one night stand."

"Yes it is. A one night stand, and we don't talk about it anymore, 'kay?" I said, made a clear statement. 

He just nodded his head and continued his dinner, not taking a big deal of it. 

"By the way, how come I never saw you before? I went almost everyday to that coffee shop," Yoongi said again while munching his food. 

"I just moved there like a week ago. Our old dance studio is under renovations, so my crew practice there until everything's done. It's just temporary," I explained to him. 

"You're a professional dancer?"

"Yes, our dance company usually works with idols. You know BTS? I dance for them now," I said, mentioning the number one K-pop idol in Korea right now. 

"Oh wow, of course I know them. That's so cool!" He said amazedly, "You must be a very great dancer, then."

I looked at him and put on my 'proud bitch' face. Of course I was a great dancer, I had worked my ass off since my very young age. 

So after all, we spent that night talking about ourselves and getting to know each other more. I told him about my dancer life while he told me about his passion for music and his studio that he built from zero. 

In conclusion, such a night well spent with Yoongi, good food and great conversations. 

***