6

"Ara!"

I was standing on the bar table outside the coffee shop when I heard Yoongi call me from afar. I was sipping my morning coffee, just like usual, when he walked to me and grabbed the coffee cup from my hand and sipped it nonchalantly as if it was his.

"You come early, where's Lisa?" He asked about my usual morning partner-in-crime, as I annoyedly took back my coffee from his hand.

"She's at HYBE Building," I said, mentioning the BTS' company building, "We'll practice there today, have some new choreos to learn," I said again.

"Oh wow, and you're not going there?" He asked.

"I will, after finishing my coffee. I just came here to grab some stuff." I pointed at the big duffle bag beside me.

"That looks quite heavy," He commented, "Let me walk you there, I'll bring the bag."

"Aish, no need. I'm strong, you know." I waved my hand at him, "And don't you have class today?" I asked, referring to the piano class he had to teach today.

"It's okay, my class starts at ten. We still have some time," He said, checking the watch on his wrist, "Come, let's go."

He then walked with me to my destination, taking my bag with him. We walked side by side, enjoying the morning air and the busy street around us.

"So, you sometimes practice at HYBE too?" He asked while we walked.

"Yes, when we need to learn some new choreo. BTS' main choreographer will teach us the moves there, and we'll practice on our own until the final rehearsals," I explained to him.

"That's cool." He hummed, "Hey, can I get inside the building with you? HYBE Building is very fancy, I really wanna know what it looks like from the inside. And maybe I can take a peek at their studio? Or who knows I can even meet Suga! And he'll give me his signature and allow me to have a tour at his personal studio! That would be so awesome!" He said again, mentioning one of the BTS members, the rapper and the producer, getting all excited with his imaginary plan.

I just chuckled at his excitement, and waved the ID card that hung on my neck in front of his face.

"Sorry to ruin your plan, but you need the ID pass to get inside. No outsiders allowed," I said, making his excitement all gone.

"Aish..." He squinted at me enviously, "Geez, I really wanna meet him someday, he's such a cool musician, I'm a fanboy. Hope I can be like him someday," He said.

"You're so lucky, you can meet BTS anytime. I bet lots of girls are jealous of you," He said again, making me laugh at his comment.

"No, silly! They're very busy, I almost never met them too. I only met them on final rehearsals and performance day," I said.

We continued our walk, talking about anything else, mostly just joking around. The weather was nice but a bit windy since it was almost autumn then.

I rubbed my hands together and blew my breaths on them, trying to make myself a bit warmer. I only wore a thin sweater today, I guessed the weather was a bit cold for my outfit.

Suddenly I felt warmth enveloped me. I looked at it and it was Yoongi's jacket. He put it around my shoulders, making sure it covered my body properly.

"You look cold," He said shortly, "Better now?"

"Thanks," I said to him, pulling his jacket tighter around me. It surely was way too big for me, but it was so warm.

"What about you? You can get cold." I looked at him, he was only wearing his hoodie now.

"Nah, this hoodie is enough for me," He said nonchalantly.

"You look cute in my jacket, though. Like a cute baby girl." He said teasingly, looking at my body that now looked so tiny because of his oversized jacket.

"Aish, stop teasing me!" I smacked his arm lightly.

"I'm not teasing you, you really are cute."

"Okay, so now you're trying to flirt with me?" I rolled my eyes while he chuckled at me.

"Nah, girl, I don't do flirt. I don't do that kind of lovey-dovey thingy," He said, making me raise my eyebrows at him.

"Such an anti-romantic, huh?"

"Hmm... maybe," He answered as we arrived at the HYBE Building.

He took me to the front entrance, handed over my bag which I took with a big thankful smile.

"Thanks for the companion," I said, "Have a safe walk back to the studio."

"Good luck with your practice today! See you later," He said as he walked away.

"Hey, your jacket!" I shouted at him.

"Keep it with you, for your walk back home! Bye! Send my hi to Suga!" He shouted back, waving his bye at me and walked back to the street.

***