12

Few days later, I came to Yoongi's apartment again, checking on Holly's condition. 

He was all healthy and happy now, barking and wagging his tail excitedly when he saw me coming. I patted him and cuddled with him, playing on the living room floor together. Yoongi sat at the couch in front of me, busy with his guitar. Apparently he was good at playing another instrument too, other than the piano. 

"He's okay now," I said while rubbing Holly's chin, he really liked it when I did that. 

"Yes he is," Yoongi said, "Thanks a lot for yesterday, Ara."

"Aish, really, no need to mention that," I said casually, "I like to spend my day with Holly. So it really was no problem," I said again, giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back at me while tuning his guitar. 

"I got to meet your friend too, what is his name? Jin?" I frowned, trying to remember the guy's name. 

"Seokjin. He works at the studio too, he's a vocal instructor."

"Oh wow, handsome face with a beautiful voice? What a perfect combination," I said with a lighted up face, "Can you set me up with him?" I wiggled my eyebrows playfully at Yoongi. 

"He already has a girlfriend," He answered shortly, giving me the 'nah, nope' look. 

"Aish, such a pity." I pouted jokingly at him. 

We continued our activities and suddenly I remembered to tell him something. 

"Hey, Lisa invited us to her birthday party this weekend, Sunday at eight. You can come, right? Be my plus one," I told him. 

"Where?"

"Cypher Club, you know?" I mentioned a hip trendy club in the Itaewon area. 

"Oh, fancy," He said, knowing the place. 

"Yes, Lisa said she wants to loose the nerves before BTS concert days. We've been practicing a lot, we need some fun too," I told him what Lisa had said yesterday, "So, you'll come, right?"

"Alright."

"Great! Don't forget to wear your fancy suit, 'kay?" I smiled widely at him as he gave me a thumb up as an answer. 

He continued playing his guitar, sometimes tuning it while humming some random songs. 

"All right banbogdoen sisogeim, 
Ijeseoya kkeut-eul naebolyeo hae~" He hummed again. 

"Hey, I know that song. Sing that one for me." I requested, as it was one of my favorite songs, Seesaw by Suga. 

Yoongi then started playing his guitar, singing the song while straightening his seat on the couch. I watched him, being a good viewer with Holly sitting nicely on my lap on the floor. 

He strummed the guitar with his delicate fingers, his deep voice started to sing the song slowly. 

"Sijag-eun mwo jeulgeowoss-eossne
Oleulagnaelilag geu jachelo
Eoneusae seolo jichyeobeolyeossne
Uimi eobsneun gamjeongsomo-e~"

He sang it with a little smile on his face, sometimes looking at his guitar, sometimes glancing his look at me. His bangs covered his face when he looked down. 

I watched him attentively. This guy really had a special charm on him. The way he played the guitar and just sang casually really captivated me, he didn't need to try hard to exude his charm. 

And that charm darted straight into my heart. 

… 
… 
… 

Wait.

… 
… 

What did I just say? 

… 
… 

No way. 

… 
… 
… 

There was something wrong in my mind, I needed to clear my head right now. I needed to get out of here! 

So when the song ended, I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag, ready to leave. 

"That's so great, Yoongi! Sorry I have to go now, just remembered there's something I need to do at home. Bye, see ya!" I said abruptly, hastily got out of his apartment, trying to hide my blushed face. 

Aish, what's wrong with me? 

***