13

It was Sunday today which meant it was time for Lisa's birthday party. 

I had been preparing myself since the afternoon, doing some pampering like a beauty mask, waxing and all that stuff. I hadn't been partying for quite some time, so I got a bit excited for tonight. And I knew Lisa was the queen of the 'cool gank' and had lots of cool friends, so I had to get on my best look tonight. 

I checked on my watch, it was seven pm. Yoongi said he'd come pick me up around seven thirty, so I still had some time to touch up my look. 

I was giving a final touch with my dark red lipstick when I heard my doorbell ringing, that must be Yoongi. I gathered all my stuff in my purse and hastily went to the door. 

I opened my apartment door and saw Yoongi standing there in his fitted black shirt and black skinny jeans. His hair was a bit messy, and he put on some silver chained necklaces and big rings on his fingers. 

Damn, he looked dangerous! 

I got so used to seeing him only in T-shirts and hoodies, I kinda forgot that he could look this hot. 

"Looking sharp, Yoongi." I smirked at him. 

He just stared at me and didn't say a thing, looking a bit taken aback. 

"What?" 

"Are you sure you wanna go, looking like this?" He frowned at me, checking my look. 

"Yeah, why?" I gave him the 'what do you mean' look, "Do I look bad?" I asked again, checking myself on the standing mirror beside the door. 

I wore a wine colored mini bodycon dress, long sleeved but with a deep V-neck cut, paired with heeled ankle boots. Completing it with some gold earrings and a beach-wave hairstyle, I felt really good. I thought my look was okay for tonight. 

But… maybe not? 

Yoongi widened his eyes at me, 

"Bad? No girl, you look damn hot!" He said loudly, making me let out a sigh of relief, I thought he was going to say something bad. 

"You think Lisa would be okay with this? You surely don't want to exceed the birthday girl," He said again, pointing to my outfit. 

I chuckled at his words, 

"Don't worry, she surely will look way hotter than me!" I said to him, "Let's go!"

I grabbed my coat and locked my door, following Yoongi to the parking area at my apartment, ready to have some fun tonight. 

***

"Ara! Yoongi!"

Lisa shouted and waved at me and Yoongi who had just arrived at the club. She immediately hugged me, kissing cheek-on-cheek, and did the same to Yoongi.

And like what I had said before, she looked damn hot. With that sequined mini dress that blinked with her every move and a sharp cat-eye smokey look, she was really the queen of this club. 

"Happy birthday, girl!" I shouted at her in between the club's loud music. 

"Thanks! Drink all you guys like, all on me! We're going to have so much fun, baby!" She said, wiggling her booty, before leaving me and Yoongi to greet her other friends. 

"Don't drink too much, remember your rehearsal tomorrow," Yoongi said to me after Lisa had left.

I had told him before that I had a morning rehearsal with J-Hope the next day, so I couldn't stay until late night and asked him to remind me not to drink too much, so I wouldn't get a bad hangover. 

"Aye, aye, captain!" I put on my serious face and salute jokingly to him. He just rolled his eyes as we went into the dance floor, greeting my some other friends. 

We danced, drank and had so much fun at the party, until I realized that Yoongi wasn't around at the dance floor anymore. 

I looked around and found him sitting at the bar with a pretty girl, maybe one of Lisa's friends too. They sat closely as I could see the girl caressing Yoongi's arm. 

Aish, he already spreads out his charm. 

I kept staring at them, feeling a bit annoyed when I saw the girl whispering and giggling in his ear. 

Wait, why should I care, though? 

I brushed off my thoughts and continued my dance with some other friends, until I felt someone dancing too close behind me. I turned around and saw a guy that looked familiar. 

"Hey Ara, remember me?" He asked while smiling at me, as I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to remember. 

"Jungkook, from the dance crew," He said again. 

Ah, now I remembered him. He was one of our dance crew members, but had moved to another dance company. And I never got with the same team as him, that was why I didn't really remember him before. 

"Ah yes, I remember you. We haven't met for quite some time, how are you?" I smiled back at him. 

"I'm good. You look pretty tonight," He said, "Dance with me?" He asked, answered with my nod. 

We danced together, laughing and having a great time. Jungkook danced close to me, sometimes trying to flirt with me. He was such an eye candy, good looking guy with big doe eyes, deep gaze and seductive smile. That piercings on his eyebrow and lips perfecting his handsome face. 

Looked like I would have some fun tonight. 

Our body moving in a rhythm, I could feel his hand creeping on my back to my waist. I was about to put my arms around his neck when I felt someone grabbing my hand, releasing me from Jungkook's embrace. 

"Let's get back home. It's late night," Yoongi said firmly to me, still holding my hand. 

"Aish, it's okay, I can go back by myself. You can leave first if you want," I said to him, not letting him ruin my potentially fun night. 

"No, we're going back now. You wanna go wasted and miss your rehearsal with J-Hope?" He reminded me. 

The mention of J-Hope surely woke me up. I better not have a fun night with Jungkook rather than missing my morning rehearsal tomorrow, it wasn't worth it. 

I quickly bid my goodbye to Jungkook and Lisa, before leaving the club and got back home together with Yoongi. 

The ride back home was a bit quiet. I didn't know why Yoongi didn't talk much, like he was lost in his mind, thinking about something. He stole glances at me a few times, but didn't say anything. Maybe he was just sleepy or tired. 

"Thanks for driving me back," I said when we finally reached my apartment. 

"I'm starving," Yoongi said, leaning on the steering wheel while looking at me. 

Well, we didn't eat anything at the party, just a few drinks. Actually I felt a bit hungry too. 

"Wanna go grab some ramen?" I asked, tilting my head to the apartment building, which was answered by a nod from Yoongi. 

***

"Take a seat and make yourself at home," I said when we entered my apartment. It was Yoongi's first time here and he followed me to the kitchen, sitting at one of the stools at the dining table. 

I was looking through my pantry, searching for some ramen stock that I had. 

"Hey, what flavor you want, spicy or–"

My words got cut when I turned around and stumbled on Yoongi that already stood closely in front of me. He walked closer to me, cornering me, closing the gap between us. He slowly took the ramen from my hand and put it on the table, all while keeping his gaze down at me. 

His gaze was dark but soft, I couldn't really read his emotions. He looked deep into my eyes, his face slowly getting closer. He shifted his look into my lips when our nose touched each other's. 

"Yoongi…" I whispered. 

And with that, he interlocked his lips into mine, kissing me soft and deep. 

***