2

WARNING
Sexual content. 
Skip this chapter if you don't want to read smut. 

-----------------

He wasn't a patient guy. 

As soon as we entered the elevator that went up to his hotel room, he cornered me, cupped my cheek and his lips caught mine, making me let out a small moan. 

He kissed me dominantly, his tongue slipped into my mouth, exploring it wildly. He bit my lips before moving to my neck, leaving wet kisses there. And when he found my sweet spot, he left his mark, sending shivers to my spine causing a loud moan to escape from my mouth. 

I could feel his smirk on my neck as he continued his kisses down to my chest. My low cut dress gave him easy access to trailing his kisses there. He pulled me closer, grabbing one of my thighs to wrap on his waist, and slipped his fingers through my already wet lace panties, caressing my heat with his thumb. 

I gasped and he quickly kissed my lips again. 

"Hmm… already so wet for me, baby girl?" He smirked, looking down at me with his dark hooded eyes, his fingers didn't stop their work down there. 

He inserted one finger into my core, curling it over making me almost lose my breath in pleasure. 

"S–stop it– We're still in the elevator– We can get caught–" I stammered, trying to control my breath and pushed him away from me. 

But he hold me closer, fingers still playing with my core and whispered in my ear, 

"Isn't it more fun if we get caught? I would like people to see you moan for me, all wet and needy for me. Hmm… so sexy." He left a long lick to my ear while inserting another finger into me, torturing me. 

Damn, this guy was full of lust! 

And when we finally reached his floor, we went out with him carrying the half naked me as my dress' strap already fell down. My legs wrapped on his waist, arms clinging onto his neck. Both lips still attached, kissing as if there was no tomorrow. 

His once dapper suit and neatly combed-back hair were now such a mess, while his face was stained with my red lipstick marks. 

But those all just made him look a lot sexier. Indeed we had a sexy time at the elevator, glad no one came in not at the right time and interrupted our activities. 

If he was such a lusty in the elevator, how about when we finally reached his room?

Well, he wasted no time. 

He quickly pulled me to the bed, still didn't wanna let go of my lips while taking off his suit. 

But no, this time I was the one taking the control. 

I pushed him to the bed, making him fall on his back. He let out a knowingly smirk, and waited there for my further action. 

I bit my lips, eyes darting on him seductively. My hands slowly reached my already loose dress' strap and pulled them off my shoulders, making them fall to the floor easily, leaving me only in my panties. 

I walked closer to him and sat on his lap, taking his hands and leading them to caressing my body, starting from my stomach and slowly creeping up to my chest. 

I could see his eyes got darker and lustier with every move, and I made it worse with my moans on his ear while grinding on his erected shaft. 

He let out a growl while playing with my breast, squeezed them hard and tucking on my nipples. My moan got louder when he cupped my nipple into his mouth, his tongue twirling on it. 

Taking back my control, I pushed him again until he fell back on the bed, and climbed onto his face. I shifted my panties to the side, giving a full view to his face. 

"Eat me, daddy," I whispered seductively, biting my lips. 

"Fuck." He hissed, immediately grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to his face. 

He darted his tongue right into my buds, licking it in a circle motion as I bucked and rolled my hips. He lapped my folds with a long lick and damn, his tongue technology! I was such a moaning mess right now. 

I grabbed his hair, grinded my hips harder on his face as he firmly squeezed my hips, surely it will leave some marks on them tomorrow. 

The sound of his laps were such a bless for my ears, and in no time I came hard on his face. My body was weak, I squirmed and whimpered. But before I could even catch my breath, he flipped me over to get our position switched. He was now on top of me, looking down at me with his dark eyes, wiping his glistening chin with his backpalm. He unbuckled his belt and darted out a killing smirk at me. 

"Tonight is going to be a long, long night, babe."

Oh, great. 

***

I woke up the next morning with a dizzy and thumping head, feeling like it was going to burst. I looked at my surroundings, trying to clear my head and remember anything from last night. Surely I'd been drinking too much because now I had a very bad hangover. 

I looked at the room around me. Clearly it wasn't mine, this room was too fancy compared to my small minimalist apartment.

Where am I?

I opened up the blanket, trying to wake up, but then found out that I was totally naked with someone sleeping soundly beside me.

Oh great, so I just got a one night stand which I don't really remember. 

I peeked at the face of the guy who slept with his back to me. I squinted my eyes at him, narrowing my look. 

Is that… the piano guy? 

And that was when the realization hit me. 

Oh my god, I'm sleeping with the piano guy? Wasn't he the bride's cousin?
Dammit I'm doomed!
Why among so many men at the wedding, I ended up with him?
Great sex, though, but still! 

I hastily picked my clothes that scattered on the floor, wore them and got ready to leave before he woke up. Looked like he was a heavy sleeper, he didn't even move an inch from his sleeping position since I woke up. 

I gathered my stuff, walking silently to the door and leaving the man behind, hoping to never deal with him again. 

***