7

you're still at the studio? 
i see the lights still on

I read the messages from Yoongi on my phone screen.

Indeed I was still at the studio. It was quite late at night, my friends already got back home, and I guessed I was the last person staying here. 

After our practice day at HYBE, I got great news that I had been chosen to be J-Hope, the main dancer of BTS, dance partner for his upcoming solo performance at the BTS' upcoming concert. 

Of course it was very great news which I accepted happily, such a great reward for all my hard work. And now I had to make sure that I'd be delivering my best performance with him on the big day, so I had to practice harder than ever. 

yes i am
wanna come over? 

I replied to Yoongi's text which he quickly replied with a yes.

ok
third floor, room A

I put my phone back in my bag and continued my practice, perfecting my every move. 

Not long after, I heard a soft knock on the door, and a black haired head peeking inside. Yoongi. I gestured to him to come in, as he got inside and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. 

"It's already late at night. Did you have dinner yet?" He asked while watching me dance. 

"I will, after this," I answered shortly, still focusing on my dance. 

"You always practice alone, overtime like this?" He asked again. 

"Not really, but this time I have to. I get a chance to do a solo dance with J-Hope." I grinned at him proudly, walked to him and sat there, taking a quick break. 

"Oh wow, that's so cool!" He said, impressed. 

"I know, right?" I smiled widely, couldn't hold my overflowing excitement, "That's why I have to work my ass off."

"But still, don't push yourself too hard. It's already late at night, let's grab some dinner." He reminded me again. 

"Okay, after this one last dance." I got up and looked at him, "Hey, you wanna dance with me? I can teach you the moves."

"Aish, I'm not–"

"Aish, come on!" I cut his words and pulled his hand, getting him to stand up and dance with me. He followed me in front of the big mirror wall reluctantly, and we both stood there side by side. 

"I'll teach you the simple one. First, left foot to the front and then two steps back…" I told him as he followed my moves. 

He was such a quick learner, he followed my moves quite easily as he quickly found his rhythm. 

"Wow, you're such a great dancer!" I told him, still doing our moves. 

"I know, I know." He put on his playful cocky face, making me laugh. 

"Now for the final part, we hold hands together and you twirl me around, and then–"

I hadn't finished my words yet when Yoongi already pulled me closer, taking my waist as I arched back. His other hand took a grip of my thigh which he held up close to his waist. His face was facing me closely, eyes darting at me. 

The perfect final pose. 

Except his face was now getting even closer to mine. 

Closer…
Closer…
Our noses nearly touch each other's. 

Okay, this was way too close, no way this move was in the choreography.

I closed my eyes as I felt heat slowly crept to my cheek. Was he going to kiss me? My heart pounded, I felt like time was ticking so slow. 

"You're quite heavy. I hope J-Hope is strong enough to hold you in this position." He finally cracked the tension between us. 

Aish, this guy was such a mood wrecker! 

"Shut up!" I said abruptly while let go of his arms, trying to hide my flushed face, "Let's go grab some dinner, I'm starving."

I gathered all my stuff and walked out of the room, followed by Yoongi. I could still see his teasing smirk from the corner of my eyes. 

***