You sometimes wondered did he do it on purpose to make you hot and flustered or was it just your horny self?

It's been already 26 days since he made that stupid bet and it was driving you crazy.

Today you were invited with all the youtubers to celebrate the yash's birthday at a night club located close to your home.

As you got ready, wearing makeup and ajey's favourite dress. Why wear it?

Cause you wanted this stupid bet to end.

The tight fitted black bodycon dress hugged your curves properly and you wanted Ajey to fuck you senseless tonight.

*Something like this*

"Y/n! hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Ajey called from down the stairs.

Making your way down the stairs, ajey looks up and looks in awe and tries to close his mouth but fails miserably.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Because i want to." you give ajey some attitude and head towards the car.

During the drive, ajey was angry that you were wearing something that was for his eyes only, and giving him attitude was a big nono.

He found a parking spot and as you were getting out the car, he grabbed your wrist and whispered into your ears,

"you're in for it tonight babygirl".

You blushed and hurriedly grabbed your purse and left the car.

You were now sitting in between the birthday boy with ajey across you, eyeing your every movement.

You were getting drunk by every second and your movements, let us say were not the most innocent.

Your arms would trail up the yash's thighs as you laughed at his jokes with his hands around your shoulders and for ajey, it wasn't a pretty sight.

As your favourite song played, you asked yash if he wanted to dance or not, which he agreed smilingly.

You were so into the song and not to forget drunk, you started grinding on yash thinking he was your boyfrien.

When really your boyfriend was one second away from slapping that yash away from his girl.

*Note:- yash is not ajey's brother in this smut*

and then you did it. you really did it.

Your hands glided over yash's pants, very close to where his cock was located and your face slowly went towards his neck licking it and nuzzling your head in between.

"party's over Y/N. get in the car." all you remembered was ajey's hand grabbing you harshly and throwing you into the car.

You woke up at 3 in the morning, blinking your eyes and wanting to grab a sip of water but you couldn't move. You open your eyes wide and realized you were tied up.

You hated bondage play because ajey would never let you cum and if you did he would just tease you more. there was no fucking, and that's how sad ajey was. *Well author doesn't knows*

What did you do that would make ajey furious?

You couldn't remember but all you did was that you were at yash's party last.

did we fuck? did we kiss? the blood rushed towards your face as you imagined your worst fears.

"what are you thinking about babygirl?" Ajey appears at the doorway with a smirk on his face.