forty-seven

we were laying on the couch of our living room, cuddling while listening to a podcast. i was on top of him with my legs between his, his arms around my torso and my head resting on top of his chest.
karl's hand was slowly drawing shapes onto my back while i was relaxing, just enjoying the moment.

the last few weeks have been amazing.
i got a boyfriend, moved in with him into our own giant house and tons of new awesome friends that i really love. i'd continue working tomorrow and karl agreed to look for a kitten to adopt together. we loved grey, of course. but especially in this big house we wanted more. a dog would be the best alternative for either of us, so more cat's it is.

we went over to dinner to my parents multiple times now, his still barely having time, though i met his sister! she's absolutely lovely, about 16 and super cool to be around. we got along very well.

karl's social channels were popping off and he was happier than ever with his job, making both of us happy.

we noticed that we share the same taste in basically everything, making things a lot more easy. we wanted music? easy, we loved each other's playlists. watching something? no matter if musical, movie, show, stream, video - easy. we wanted to do something - easy, we were both loving the same things.
i couldn't describe how grateful i was.

we've also never gotten in an argument yet, which was a really good sign if you asked me.

the episode of our podcast came to an end eventually, leaving us in comfortable silence.
after a few more minutes karl got up, pulling me to stand right next to him, causing me to look at him in confusion. "what's wrong?", i ask, glaring up.
"nothing. let's go inaugurate the pool", he grinned, leaving me no time to think. "first in there get's a massage during gilmore girls later!"

and with that he started running downstairs, making me follow him but he was faster, of course.
he rushed to get rid of his clothes fastly, jumping in in only his boxershorts.

"i don't even have a bikini down here!", i complain, not wanting to ruin my new set of underwear that wasn't really waterproof. "ugh", he groaned, making me laugh. "come on in naked then", he answered, making me blush so hard at his unexpected words that my face looked like a tomato.

"you're such an idiot", i laugh, going back upstairs. of course i didn't have anything against him seeing my naked body in it's pure form, but i wouldn't give that to him so easily. "i'm getting a swimsuit."