forty-six

nick created group "my ass burns"

ashton, karl

nicholas

what pahahahha

i'm sorry about your ass

facetime w the boys rn

i'm literally in a library

idc u got headphones

l i b r a r y

quiet place

but we got questions

about what

u'll see

we'll be on discord in half an hour

as soon as she get's home

oh and we want a house tour.

no isn't accepted

deal

why don't i get to say something abt that

women have no rights

ok

why aren't the other's here

why didn't u just ask us to facetime on discord

stop asking questions

jesus 😐🙄

alright

on my way home now

finally

UHHH

karl waited for me at the door, kissing me hello as soon as i open it, making me giggle. he's the cutest.

we make our way to the living room, karl's tablet already laying on the table as we sat down and he notified nick, a group call coming in almost immediately. we saw alex, nick, george and clay, even though he still didn't like showing his face, only doing it rarely when it was just us.

"so?", karl asked as greeting. "what's up?"

"you went to meet her family yesterday and still didn't tell us any detail. are you dating???", alex rushed, sounding excited and the other boys matched his energy completely. "oh so that's why i had to cut off being in the library? i hate you. all of you.", i pout, leaning my head against karl's.
"are you?", george asked again, sounding like a child begging for his favorite candy.

karl looked at me to check if we'd tell them, which i just did then. "officially since yesterday, unofficially since like two weeks.", i say, giving them exactly what they wanted. their reactions were cute and they were all overly excited and happy for us, but they didn't stop saying that we were bad at hiding and they already knew the whole time cause of our chemistry. "you're idiots", karl laughed, his arm moving around my body, pulling me closer.

"are you making it official? everyone would be so hyped!", alex said. "i don't know, that's really rushed and private", i laugh quietly, making karl grin. "everything we do is, let's just do it."