thirty-three

"karl", i walked into the living room where he was watching television at the moment, making him look up and turn down the volume. "come into the bathroom with me!"

"uhh, we going to shower?", he jokes around. "better.", i answer, walking into the bathroom.
"tell me", he sat down on the edge of the bathtub.
"we're doing something for our skin today, kind of like a beauty day!"
"we?", he asked wondering. "hell yeah, you're doing this with me. facemasks comes first, wash your face"

he did as i prepared everything, i've washed my face already before going to get him to join me.
he washed his face, drying it off with a towel afterwards before i gave him the product.

"okay, how the hell do i do this?", he laughs, making me happy to see. "you need to apply it all over your face but leave out eyes, eyebrows, mouth and the holes of your nose. also try not to get too close to your hairline.", i grin at him, starting to apply mine already. "this is an avocado mask, they're really good"

i'm done after like thirty seconds, looking at his concentrated face that made me giggle. "in need of help?", i ask, sounding a little too jubilant.
"yes, please!", he gave me the rest of his mask for me to apply, which i did neatly.

"we gotta let it sit in for like twenty minutes", i walk towards the bedroom, throwing myself on his giant and comfortable bed, followed by him right next to me. "we need to take a picture, you look adorable.", i smile up at him.
"how could i ever say no to these beautifully, captivating eyes?", he grins back down at me.

we took a few selfies, one of them where we smiled into the camera, our faces leaning against each other closely. "this one is really cute", he smiled.
"absolutely!", i agree.
"i'll post it on twitter!", he looked so confident and joyous, i couldn't tell him any different.

karl @karljacobs_

doing something for our beauty today, feeling stunning @ashtalkstrash <3

one image attached

╰ dream @dreamwastaken
glad you're finally doing something for that skin
jk you two look amazing

╰ sapnap @sapnap
wait why didn't you do this with me

noot @georgenootfound
hi shrek and fiona

╰ velvet @velvetiscaked
i wanna have cream all over my face too🤩

eret | alastair @eret
STAN STAN STAN STAN

╰ aims @aimseytv
i'm a fan :D

╰ quackity @quackity4k
weird way to propose but my answer is yes.

╰ niki @nihaachu
you guys are literally so beautiful <333

╰ tommy @tommyinnit
OH MY GOD IS THAT A WOMAN

show 2871 more replies