Game, Set, Light A Match

The sun had fallen completely into the ocean by the time you reached Daniel's home.

You gripped the steering wheel the entire way there. Anger surged within you as marched up to his door and pounded on it. You even rang the doorbell a few times for extra measure. When Daniel opened it on the other side, you shoved past him.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

You ignored his calls as you marched into the living room, finding the entire family sitting amongst the sofas. Everyone was there.

Except for Louie.

"Where is he?!" You seethed.

"Where is who?" Amanda rose to her feet in concern.

"Louie," you spat, "I know he's here! Where is he?!"

Lucille stood to her feet as well, and you couldn't help but notice Sam's worried expression next to her. Anthony had yet to even look up from his game.

"Hon," Lucille laughed nervously, "Louie went out not too long ago... why are you wondering?"

Biting back a smirk full of rage, your face contorted into insanity. "Thank you for your time."

And with that, you turned on your heel and sped back toward the door. Your conversation with the LaRusso's at lunch the day before, crossed your mind. A particular statement from Louie directed to Daniel stuck out amongst the crowd, your response being full of spite.

"Especially after everything he's done to you, and you fixed his car for free. I don't know man... I say we get the car back. You know, we know where he lives."

"Did you just plan a heist at my house as if I wouldn't notice?"

"You could be the person that's on the inside, you live with him. All you gotta do is distract him, and then we can go in there and sneak attack-"

But that was just it. You weren't there to distract Johnny, according to Louie.

But according to you, you weren't there to protect him.

You were with Daniel all day, and his sick cousin took that opportunity to strike first. You knew exactly where Louie was.

And you weren't going to show him mercy.
•••
You could've spotted Louie and his friends from a mile away. The first indicator, was the line of motorcycles in the parking lot. Your eyes then drifted to the baseball bat in Louie's grasp. He hovered over Johnny's car.

The sound of crashing glass followed.

And with that, you hit the ground running.

Louie puffed out his chest to his friends as you approached quickly from behind. "This will teach that piece of-"

"Louie!"

He immediately dropped his bat, his face turning white as a sheet as he made eye contact with you. Unfortunately, his biker posse continued to swing.

And so would you.

"Mind if I cut in?!"

You threw your fist through the air, colliding your knuckles with Louie's nose. He toppled backward as his friends charged. You took them both easily, sweeping a leg out from under one of them. As you rose, you grabbed the arm of your next opponent, and twisted it until he was on the ground. But you didn't stop there, in fact you went as far as hoisting your leg over his arm in your grasp and reeling it all in with a hook kick to the face.

"That all you got ladies?!" You shouted.

They kept coming back for more.

One of them jumped to their feet, swinging the bat wildly in your direction. You ducked, and pinned his arm behind his back. You shoved him in the other direction just as another one came up from behind and put you in a headlock.