*Chapter 12*

Pramod opened his eyes feeling the slight movements around him. It was Susheela, packing their bags early in the morning.

He got up and sat slowly. Getting out of the sleepiness, he remembered the happenings of last evening.

All he could recall was that he came to their room almost running and found Susheela sitting at a corner silently unlocking the door with an extra key.

"Did you sleep well?" Susheela asked.

"Yeah." He added, "I'm sorry, Susheela."

"Why are you sorry?"

"For last evening."

"You did nothing wrong. It's alright."

"Still, I'm sorry to make you feel like that. I know you felt bad." He said in a delicate tone.

"I'm fine, don't worry. And about that, it was just a game. We just role played as lovers, nothing else, so.."

Pramod felt broken inside. All he knew was, he never lied in any way about his feelings. Not even yesterday.

[Present]

"Susheela, I never got to know the actual reason behind your coming to London. Yeah, after your father, you had no one left in India I understand. But it was something else with Pramod too right?" Garima asked while stirring the food on pan in the kitchen.

Susheela smiled closing her eyes for a moment while cutting the vegetables beside. "You wanna hear more Garima? I already know my talks and life stories bore you a lot."

"Nah it's not like that, your life.. your tales, have something unique. Most probably they deserve to be on book pages as either romantic or" She replied analysing.

"Is it? I would take that as a compliment."

Both laughed a bit and Susheela started talking, while Garima became the silent listener.

[Flashback]

"Have you ever fallen in love?"

Susheela let a soft laugh come out at the sudden question of Pramod.

"Love? Never heard of it." She replied biting her bottom lip.

"Really? You must be from a different planet." Pramod teases her.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just want to know. Now would you please give a clear answer?"

"I have got a virus that makes me allergic to love. It's a terrible disease." Susheela sighed.

"My entire medical life never taught me about any virus like this."

Susheela bit her tongue recalling that the person beside her is a doctor himself.

"S-so? That's not my fault."

"Why do you reject to love?" Pramod asked stopping his laughter.

Susheela sighed. "Because my heart is frozen. I have no feeling, especially since when my mom left me alone."

"That sounds like robot. Impossible, you have feelings too Susheela. Just that you don't accept it."

"I have never got a love life so.. I don't even want to talk about it."

"Your library and the books you read make me feel like you are the most romantic person ever alive." He laughed again.

"Why did you check what I read?"

"Because I wanted to." He said and left the room chuckling childishly.

Their days were going happily like this. Some fights, some care, some unknown feelings; these were like a daily routine for them.

Until something related to their past, and whole life out of nowhere came up.

_________________________________

I had this part saved in drafts so updated :')
Don't mind such a short chapter guys- I'm in planning crisis :')

I don't really know how to organize the next chapters, even I shared the storyline with my mom and she literally said that it would get too dramatic if I end it like what I planned help- 😭😂😭

So yeah that's all, see you :')
Hope I come up with something better-