*Chapter 7*

[Susheela's POV]

Dr. Pramod left for hospital quite earlier today. I was not sure of what to do or how to spend the time, after so long some old feelings are back today; that same loneliness, that same broken vibes. With no reason, perhaps?

Finally I decide to clean up the room. It's already perfectly organized, but I can rearrange the shelves and wardrobes.

According to the quick plans, I start working. Suddenly a large bag comes in my hands which of course I did not own.

Thinking for a while I took it to mom, she might know or keep where it belongs to.

Within moments things went out of my understanding just when I stepped near mom's room hearing the conversations going on over phone inside, that too with the call on speaker.

"Was it necessary? No just clear it Minnie, was it really necessary!?"

"No why would it be!? They married each other on their own, that's not my fault and you know that!" I heard mom's stressed voice.

"So? So what!? For you people my daughter is suffering okay? I can see those painful and faint eyes of Lily, I'm not blind! And Minnie, how could you allow that middle-class villager maid in your home? Just how? Also with such a nice guy like Pramod? Hahh!"

"Listen I-"

Before mom could pass another statement, the lady over the call disconnected. She must be Lily's mother if I'm not wrong.

Mom sat down on her chair pulling it closer and started massaging her forehead, her inner stress was visible.

[POV Ends]

Susheela stood there quiet beside the door silently for some time. When she realized what she exactly came to do here, her feet slowly entered the room.

"Mom.. I- I was just.."

Immediately she was cut off.

"Get out. I'm not in a condition of hearing anything more, just get out." Minnie said with closed eyes.

"But mom I was just with this.."

"GET OUT GIRL! I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN FRONT OF ME, GET OUT!"

Minnie's shout shrank Susheela's baby face. It was hard for her to stay alive and awake there. Lowering eyes, she came to her room back and locked the door till no one knew when.

***

"I actually don't know why I'm so disturbed nowadays. In every try of connecting the things, all I find is just Susheela. She has been changing my life since when we united." Pramod is explaining his days and life to Madhav in his chamber.

"You guys had love marriage as far I know. Then?" Sitting in the front Madhav is communicating with Pramod through questions and answers; pretending like nothing is wrong, inside he is just burning.

Pramod gulps at his talks. "Hmm but I'm really unaware of why I married her."

"Huh? Don't you love her?" Madhav asked with a curious but faint voice.

At the straight question, chill ran through Pramod's spine. His legs shivered and words could not leave his tongue. How sarcastic! It seemed almost impossible to him to say no, also a yes will not go.

"Madhav, what are you saying? And this-"

"Listen Pramod, Lily is literally depressed. For whom? You. You are hanging two women together, and yet asking what I'm saying? Seriously?"

"Dude what's wrong with you? I'm not understanding why you are being this hyper. Relax! I've talked to Lily, she should not create issues anymore!"

Madhav gets sincere and gives message to himself, 'Calm down Madhav, you've to be easygoing right now. Otherwise it'll be tough to handle the situation.'

"Madhav? Where are you lost?"

He looks at Pramod and gets up from the chair.

"Uhmm Pramod, I forgot actually I've to go to the bank for some account cases, we'll talk later. Bye."

He came out of the chamber as soon as possible. It was getting harder and harder for him to even breathe, with the person who snatched the love of his life. Strange, it was getting harder to breathe with the person, who was someday the whole world to him.

"He is acting weird since days, I notice. What could be the reason?" Pramod keeps thinking with a frown about Madhav.

The evening today is enchanting. Pramod enters home returning from hospital and found everyone enjoying TV or newspaper or games. Only one person of the family was not visible, Susheela.

"Mom, where is Susheela?"

"Must be in her room." Minnie answered with an unexpected annoyance.

"Ahh Priya? You all are here together, why didn't you call Susheela? She would've been accompanied by you as well!" Pramod asks pointing towards Priya.

"Ask mom, bro. We called her, she hasn't opened the door since morning. Only you can handle her now." Priya replied.

Pramod's eyes widened at that. "What? Since morning? What about food and all? Mom what happened?"

"Listen Pramod, Lily's mom just made my mind a hell today! I was too bothered so unknowingly I shouted at her. I know the fault was mine but she is not even opening the door! Life has been just-" Minnie described.

"She must have felt blamed. Tch.." Pramod went to the room without any delay. He knocked the door 4/5 times. His movements stopped right when he noticed that the door was actually open.

____________________________________

Bear with the suspense :)
I don't know what will happen in the next part, so yeah..
See you <3

And sorry for not updating last week~