*Chapter 11*

[ Italics used for flashbacks ]

Kashmir roads are way too beautiful with the surrounding natural beauty.

Pramod and Susheela went outside to have a walk together and decided to walk nearly 2 kilometres. The speciality in this is even more increased because of the way Pramod has been observing the latter.

Her eyes, her smile, everything seems so unique. She is beautiful, both inside and outside. He saw her numerous times before, but today she looks precious more than anything.

"How are you feeling Susheela?" Pramod asked moving his gaze.

"Refreshed." She replied smiling.

"And?"

"And... I want to return now." She chuckled.

"Tired this early?"

"Hmm, maybe? Now we will see who reaches hotel first, here I go!"

Susheela started running in tiny as Pramod followed her to the way. They both were laughing and enjoying the cool weather. They wanted to be stuck in the same happiness for lifetime, and spend it all just giggling like this.

'Life can be beautiful too', Susheela wonders.

Reaching their hotel room, Susheela sat on the bed hugging her knees and Pramod went for the couch.

All of a sudden, a polite knock was heard on the door.

"Yes?" Pramod inquired opening it.

"Excuse me, um.. this is my husband, it's our first marriage anniversary today. Wanted to arrange a party for all the couples staying in the hotel. Please attend us." A young girl with decent manners invited them.

"We are honoured, thank you so much. We would surely attend. And happy marriage anniversary!" Pramod exclaimed with excitement.

"Thank you! See you in the evening, 7:30. By the way, if you don't mind, could I ask something?"

"Yeah sure! Go ahead."

"You guys are newly married, right?"

Pramod felt nervous hearing the question though, he tried to answer as normally as he could.

"Yes you got it correct!"

"Ah fine, wish you both a wonderful life together." The couple left saying this and Pramod locked the door.

"Such a sweet couple they were, no?" Susheela asked cutely.

"Sweet? How? I did not find anything like that?" Pramod raised his eyebrows.

"You males have got this particular problem. Nothing seems sweet of beautiful to you. I mean even a pretty wife would look like a drama queen, isn't it?"

Pramod thought, 'She never leaves a chance to taunt me."

"Are you claiming yourself to be pretty, Susheela?"

"Why to claim, I'm pretty anyway!"

"Are you claiming yourself to be my wife, Susheela?"

"Why to claim, I'm your wife anyway!"

Susheela gulped looking down once she realized what just left her mouth.
Has she really started considering herself as his wife? No way, they are going to get divorced one day already. She shook her head to get rid of the weird thoughts.