52. That I Mf Love You

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Y'all ignored the 18 plus sign anyway.

.........

Placing her on the bathroom slab he glanced at her and smiled a little.

Running his fingers through her hair she placed his hands on her cheeks. The eye contact still stayed, his hands slid through her slender shoulders to meet her straps which gradually were pulled down.

She immediately reached out to her back and opened the hook and when the bra fell.

He forgot how to breathe.
Lee
I
Mean
Now
Jeon
Y/n
Naked
Infront
Of
Him
Partially
Naked.
But still.

He pushed her forward by pressing his palm on the small of her back and attacked her colorbone, leaving behind marks, trailing kisses down.

While his free hand tucked on her under garment pushing it down.

He was not the only one impatient, y/n on the other hand was fiddling with his lower and then boxer.

There was this moment when both of them were in nothing.

It's only fair I guess.

He placed his palms on both of her knees and pushed them away, opening them wide.

"Holy shit y/n."

"all in good time jeon"

He chuckled at her choice of nicknames.

"kook, sounds better. Doesn't it?" y/n asks with a cocky smile.

"yes, your highness" he responds and attacks her lips once again. This time hands wrapped around the other, except for his left hand which was working south.

Muffled moans caught up because of the kiss, her arms tightened up due to the intense pleasure and her thighs started buckling for him to place a hand on her thigh to keep her in place.

"shit"

"damn, y/n you are sexy in all possible ways" he spoke with y/n on his finger tips.

"fuck" y/n said and relaxed immediately, all her muscles relaxed and she heaves heavily.

He lifted her and wrapped her already shivering legs around his waist and carried her under the shower.

Switching the showers on, the water started falling on them and they were absolutely wet as of y/n was not before.

He pushed her back on the wet walls of the washroom, while she could feel the hardness of stuffs. Various stuffs that belonged to him.

"should I?" he asks half panting.

"yes, you should" she replies with the little breathe she had.

"okay darling" the nickname got her clenching her thighs.

Moments later he pushed in her and she gasped out, a little pain or little more.

But she was greedy.

Who isn't?

"move" she whispered and he started moving.

Skin slapping, water dripping, moans, breathes that's all. Nothing else.

"fuck"

"fucking shit"

Yeah trails of curses too.

The water washed away all the mess they created while both of them fought for breathe.

Y/n felt tired and so did him.

She fell on his shoulder with her wet body and he chuckled.

He switches off the shower and stepped out with y/n in his arms.

Wrapping a towel around her, he placed her on the bed.

He wore his boxers and dried her hair and laid next to her on his bed.

Covering both of them with the same blanket and pulling her close to his body and holding her as tight as ever.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Damn.
No way.
I didnt just delete this chapter 10 times and wrote it again.

Vriii u better not be reading this.

Agdvvdvddvdv
The things I do for people who read my books.

Gevdgdh
This is exactly the type of things which will get me cringing on myself in the future.

Agdvdvdgdg

I'm so dead.
Bye