35. La La Love Me Like You Do

As she charged at me, I gripped her jacket taking it off of her. she was startled but she wasnt aware what was yet to come.

As the jacket came off her, I pulled it straight from both sides of the arm and wrapped it around her right arm, twisting it now and then tying the jacket with a double knot around her waist. By the second knot it was difficult to tie it around her since she had a broad waist but I somehow managed, now she was stuck with herself.

I dusted my hands, looking at her with sly smirk but Just then I felt a hit on my head and that made me dizzy.

"y/n!!" wtf why am I hearing his voice right now.

Just when I felt dizzy and week on my legs I heard his voice. The middle aged perverts voice along with the clicking sound of something falling down for no bloody reason.

Even worse when I turned around.

I saw a girl dropping a table lamp and him running towards me along with the authorities who just managed to break the lock.

Everyone had a scared look even the one who hurt me.

Before I drop to the ground I felt a grip around my body and the same cologne.

It was the last thing I remember before I dozed off.

.........

Jungkook pov.

After calling multiple times and her not picking the call I just decided to sneak inside the school.

"hyung I'll be back" I told taehyung and he just nodded hiding in his hoodie even more and sleeping on the passenger seat.

I pulled the hand lock and walked out, fixing my coat. When I heard some one gossiping.

They were running somewhere.

"breaking news, cheon-Ae just confronted y/n. In the library I have even heard she would beat her to death today"

I arched my eyes when someone pulled me. "oppa! what are you doing here...?" Lisa who pulled me asked.

"I came here to give y/n something" I said being lost.

"you are at the right time. She just got into a fight. I'll explain everything later. Just know she left for library and cheon-ae followed her she holds a grudge against her and always waited for the day when she would herself walk to a secluded area which she did today" she basically rapped it all and I widened my eyes.

"t-the library where...?" I asked and she pulled me towards somewhere.

She ran ahead and I followed her.

As soon as we reach near the library. I saw a crowd surrounding the principal who was asking them to open the door and y/n looking holding someone's arm who was about to punch her.

I made my way to the front and everyone let me in already shocked because of my appearance here.

The Principal saw me and was confused and the head teacher already knew everything.

"why are you not opening the door..!?" I asked to the principal.

"we have just sent someone to get the key" he said.

And I tsked and glared at him.

I slammed my body on the door while looking at y/n wrapping the jacket around the person and as the lock broke. I saw another girl grabbing a lamp on the table and slamming on y/N's head who stumbled because of the hit and was obviously going to fall.

I ran as fast as possible and held her in my arms. She smiled as soon as I held her and dozed of with her head on my shoulder.

I pat her but she didn't move. When I saw blood on my fingertips, the same fingers which were caressing her hair. I panicked and immediately lifted her in my arms.

Lisa came running and gasped.

"take her belongings" I told Lisa who followed immediately.

I didn't wait for anyone. People gasped as they saw y/N's state and even more while seeing me carry her.

The Principal panicked at the sight.

The head teacher walked to me "you leave. we will handle afterwards" she said.

"no need I'll just look after her and then those who did this to her" I said while glaring at those girls who were visibly scared.

I rushed out of the school.

Without waiting I made my way to the car. Crowd had gathered.

I opened the door to my car and laid y/n there. Taehyung immediately become alert and widened his eyes seeing y/n.

I shut the door and was about to sit in the driver's seat when Lisa came running with her and y/N's bag.

"I'll come" she said and I didn't question her.

She sat with y/n on the back seat, and drove the car.

"what happened to her!? " taehyung asked being shocked.

I was focused on driving so I didn't reply.

" she was hit by a lamp." Lisa responded.

Taehyung pov....

"she was hit by a lamp." a girl responded

I could see y/n laying on the back seat with her had on the girl's lap who was holding a cloth against her head to stop the bleeding.

Jungkook was visibly scared and angry.

I immediately called mom. Informing her that we were reaching with y/n who was injured.

He never drives this fast. We immediately reached the hospital.

I could see mom and dad standing there, worried.

The doctors immediately took y/n as soon as we reached.

Lisa's white shirt was covered in blood so did jungkook's.

The chaeffuer took our car as we followed y/n.

She was immediately taken to the operation theatre.

"she would just need immediately stitching don't worry" my mom reassured and followed inside the restricted area.

Immediately nurses and doctors arrived.

The operation went for 30 mins and the surgeon came out. Dad got up to talk to him and so did jungkook.

"it wasn't something serious but immediately aid was needed which has been given. It would take 24 hours for the anesthesia to wear off. She would be transformed to a regular ward now."

The doctor said and we all sighed.

She was taken to the VIP ward on the top floor.
Just as we entered. So many people came rushing.

They were jennie, jimin, jin hyung, Young hoon, ji yong hyung and Irene noona.

Hoseok hyung was out for a tour, yoongi hyung was busy in a very long trial, namjoon hyung was in ilsan for some work.

They were already chaotic when everything fell silent as someone came and grabbed jungkooks' collar.

It was jieun.

"the only thing you had to do was take care of her. Is this what you mean by taking care?" she asked.

We were all confused. Where did she even come from.

.....................

XOXO
Elsie.