48. I Still Loved You.

Y/n sat in the police station. The officers were busy keeping the reporters away from the police station.

The police station was barricaded from the outside. Jungkook sat next to y/n inside a close room with a glass and on the other side they could see cinci sitting with her hands cuffed to the table.

She was in the interrogation room. This was a high profile case and the arrested was locked inside the cell.

Even the chief commissioners came to the police station for this.

Every cell and nerve inside of  y/n's body was on fire as she looked at cinci who sat across the room.

She couldn't see them but y/n could.

On the other hand Mr.kim was busy bringing jungkook's attorney to the police station. He forgot about his kids being here. For him they had left for home. But who knew they followed them to the police station. Its just they were not able find a way in.

No one except the people involved could got in. This was until they saw rose who just arrived with taehyung who gave her a ride here.

They remembered her from the party, she looked close to y/n and she was only nice to y/n. The three boys immediately understood and rushed to her.

She was suprised to see them here. "why are you not home!?" taehyung asks.

"hyung, this is important and we don't know what side you are on. So please back away. We want to talk to rose noona." one of them said.

"me?" she pointed at herself and they nodded. Taking the kids to the side rose waited for them to speak.

They looked at each other and then started speaking. She frowned and listened to them carefully. Taking the clear bag with her.

"thanks. I promise to tell everything to y/n. Don't worry about her. You should go home. Its late." she says and they nodded before turning around.

"wait." she said and looked at taehyung.

"Mr.kim can we drop them home?" she asks him. "yes, sure. Ms.Park" he responds.

All the way she kept her mouth tight as if she did not just hear a blood boiling news. The triplets were relieved they had told her about it.

The triplets looked at her before waving them bye and leaving.

"what did they tell you?" taehyung asks and tries to peak in the file.

She looks at him and smiles "nothing" she says and hides the file away. He frowns but brushes it away.

They drive back to the police station.

.

Mr.kim had arrived with jungkook's attorney. Mr.lee had abandoned cinci and her hopes had crashed.

There was no one their for her, except a middle aged lady. Who was absolutely helpless and just sat in a corner crying. She was still in an apron. She looked poor and as if just ran to the police station from her work place.

Jisoo and baekhyun pitied the whole scenario. Jisoo held multiple files while baekhyun was holding a laptop and were on their way to the interrogation room. They had no idea this would be this big when they actually caught her.

They had no idea they would be on the prime time news. Being played on repeat.

Someone recorded the scenes and made it viral. Which was practically being played in almost every screen in Korea within just 2 hours of the incident.

Jisoo's hit and arrest of cinci and baekhyun's 'please wait' and the arrest declaration were the highlights. Who doesn't like being famous but they were just embarrassed by the fact it was being played on repeat on the news.

Y/n was officially been seen in the public eye because of the viral video. Everyone now knew who was the wife of jeon jungkook.

Her classmates, everyone in the company, everyone not in the company.

But that was not important. A lot of other shits were.

.

The other side of the room y/n was sitting and taehyung rose enter along with jisoo, baekhyun, chief bang along with the chief commissioner.

They bowed their head to the couple and they reciprocated in a small approval.

"we will start the interrogation in 10 mins. Officer jisoo is in charge hence she would do it along with officer baekhyun who would be there typing the statements in the laptop" chief bang reported and y/n simply nodded.

Chief commissioner and police chief bang sat next to y/n and jungkook while few other police men sat in order to record the interrogation and other technical work.

Rose hugged y/n and sat where jungkook was previously sitting since he got up to meet taehyung.

"I have something important. Will tell after this is over" rose says and y/n nodded.

In the room infront the door opened. Baekhyun entered and kept the door opened for jisoo who entered after him holding the piles of file.

They walk towards the table. Baekhyun kept the laptop and jisoo slammed the files making everyone in the room flinch since the voices in the room was being recorded and played alongside in huge speakers in the other room.

Everyone flinches except y/n who was way too angry to feel any other emotion or feeling at the moment.

Jisoo opens one of the file and looks through it before looking back at cinci.

Takes a deep breathe and starts the interrogation.

"so Ms. Cinci lee, 24 years old let's start" she says and cinci just looks at her. Feeling much nervous about the information coming.

.................

Damn tripple update?

Okay wow.