2.You're The Night

Y/n pov...

I got up from my bed wearing a skirt and an oversized hoodie over it. I took my wallet and my phone, Fluffy climb up on me and sat inside my hoodie pocket as always.

I got out of my room wishing no one would be there. And yes neither mom nor dad were there. Not even my sister and not even that bloody bitch of a secretary of my dad cinci. They probably are doing something somewhere.

Since I'll be getting Married in a week, to someone I never talked to and someone who is so older than me.

It's not like I am prohibited to go out but they would have millions of questions if they see me going out and they probably will send unnie or a driver or even worse cinci with me so I don't run away.

I walked out the hall, sneaking out from the staffs. After that coast was clear, I walked out of the gate and made my way to the cafe.

Fluffy poked his head out to see what was around and I caressed his head.

My sweet little fluffy.

Jungkook pov....

I had been waiting in the cafe for 5 minutes now, I came a bit early then given time since I was anxious about the whole issue.

"what's wrong with you. She will Come when she has to come." Jimin spoke and continued scrolling through his phone.

"I agree, Why is he so anxious to meet her!?" Young hoon had to comment.

"Guys!!! If you were getting married to a girl 9 years younger than you will you be celebrating!? And that too just because these adults are insecure about some random amount of assets she holds."

°I screamed at them°

They just sighed and continued with their drinks.

Then the door opened and my attention shot there, It was a young girl who looked exactly like jieun. Many people mind their own business but many also looked at her in curiosity.

Jimin and young hoon too. Young hoon waved his hand and smiled at her to which she replied with a smile.

I could see few high schoolers looking at her as if they knew her. She was wearing casual clothes with a small puppy in her pocket.

Wait, What?

A puppy.

She walked closer and looked at me and jimin in confusion.

"he is my elder brother jungkook and he is my brother's friend park jimin." Youn hoon told her

She nodded her head and extended her hand for a handshake.

She shook her hands with jimin first." lee y/n, Mr. Park." She said introducing her name.

"you can call me jimin" He said with a genuine smile.

And then she shook hands with me. "nice to meet you Mr.jeon." She was acting as if she doesn't know me. Even jimin looked confused with her reaction.

"well he is your sister's ex and you are getting married to him." My little brother told her.

She looked at me and nodded her head. "oh. Can I know why did you want to meet me." She said nonchalantly.

I was extremely shocked with how calm she was with the situation.

"see, you are just 19, tell me if you are being forced." I try to reason with her.

She smiled

"forced is when it's without your consent or against your will And even if I am being forced neither can you go against your dad nor can I, So there is no point in acting up."She said making me freeze in my spot.

She was right. It was just another game by our parents. Non of us are capable enough to stop it from happening.

Our parents hold more power than any of us here. I just looked at her, When the waiter delivered what she ordered.

It was juts a juice and small piece of cake. When he kept the cake. Her puppy jumped on the table and sat near the cake.

It was a simple brownie cake without any chocolate or sugar. Her puppy was small and fluffy. I forget what we came here for after watching it nibble on the cake.

" Is that your dog? Whats it's name?

" jiggly puff but I call it fluffy" She said sweetly.

"so you are completely fine marrying a guy 8 years older than you" I asked her and she looked at me.

"No and ignorance doesn't mean I accept it. It means I avoided thinking about it. " She responds

"the reason of my denial isn't your age tho" she mumbles....

Again her complicated words, can't she speak straight.

She drank her juice and looked at us. "was that all you needed to ask? We looked at her and nodded.

"then I'll be going." She said with a bow and left after taking her dog.

I watched her talk with the person on the counter and leave. While those high schoolers looked at her and me simultaneously.

" satisfied? Done talking with her." Jimin asked.

I didn't much understand anything she said but I think she said enough.

"I guess. Let's get back home. I don't think we can stop any of this let's just do what dad asked for. "  Young hoon said and got up "dad will be happy"

" ofcourse he will be. " Jimin added as he collected his things to leave.

" but I have a feeling this marriage will bring more loss to him than profit." My little brother said and both him and jimin walked towards the car.

I ignored his words and went to the counter to pay. I took out my wallet, Searching for my card.

"Sir the girl already paid." The cashier said.

"who?"

" the girl you sat with. Lee y/n. She already paid your bill."

"she did?"

" let go hurry up." Jimin called from the door I left with a small nod for the cashier and he did the same in utter awkwardness and confusion.

I didn't expect her to pay. Well fair enough.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Is it going boring or something. Well this was a important scene.