9.I Don't Care.

Y/n pov...

Okay I should die now. I was too rude. I should not have exposed him like that Or said those harsh words.

Instant regret took over me as soon as I left the room. I walked towards my washroom patting my chest. To calm my freaking heart.

I just messed everything up. How can I be so rude. He even has blood pressure. What did I do. Why am I so useless. I was calming myself down. I was on the verge of crying.

Suddenly the memories from months ago hit me when I insulted my classmate for bullying a girl and her dead body was found just few hours after.

She jumped off the roof. She was humiliated. She couldnt handle the humiliation and jumped off the building.

It was all my fault. He could have died now too. My knees fell weak. By this time I was outside the hotel. I held tightly onto my clutch. Since fluffy was in it. I took support when I fell someone grab my shoulder harshly. I turned and saw jungkook.

I reached out to hold him before I fall down or cry it and have a breakdown. But he pushed my hand. With my blurry eyes I looked at him.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO DAD LIKE THAT. HOW MUCH OF A BITCH CAN YOU BE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO RUDE. MY DAD ALMOST.... HE ALMOST DIED RIGHT NOW. WOULD YOU HAVE TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM!!!!! huh!?" everything went Greek for me I did not hear anything except his loud noises. I felt as if I'll die anytime. Fear was all over me.

I didnt hear anything he said but exactly knew every single word his mouth spilled. He looked so angry. I just kept looking at him.

I could hear fluffy's barks from inside. I slightly opened the clutch and his barks got louder. I couldn't understand the situation.

Until he shook my shoulders harshly. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO WHAT I AM SAYING!!!!!" I snapped back as I heard him. All the loud noises shut down. And I could hear his confused and angry voice and the yes the stares of all the staff and his relatives on us.

I looked around before gulping. Fluffy looked at me with worried eyes. I took deep breathes.

"YOU ARE ANN-" he ran his hands through his fingers and before he could complete I spoke.

" I am sorry....." I said lightly wanting to end it all.

He looked at me concerned. "huh!?"

"I FREAKIN SAID SORRY. SO SHUT UP!!!!!!"

He was taken back. I could see his father coming near. "what did you say?" he ask me.

I turn to him and sighed in anger. "sorry I said..... Please stop it"

"stop what?" he ask in light but angry voice.

I looked ta him. He knew everything...... I looked at him with disgust and disbelief. I am smart enough to know. What he is trying. He knows everything about what happened 6 months ago.

"how dare you raise your voice at YOU HUSBAND!? Huh?" he asked walking near to me.

"don't come near me...." I said backing off.

"but I will...." he said and walked.

I looked at jungkook.... Who diverted his gazes. How did I ever expect someone's help. I was alone and Is always alone.

No one is by my side. Its me and fluffy against the world. Fluffy jumped and ran to his foot and barked." fluffy..." I softly said his father picked him by his index finger and thumb and holding his tiny bow.

"HE WILL CHOKE. PUT YOU FILTHY HANDS AWAY!!!" I said and everyone looked at me.

I wasn't out of my trance as I felt a sting on my right cheek and my head fell on the right side.

I huge headache creeped me and I breathed out. My hairs all over my face.

Jeon jungkook just slapped me. I scoffed and pulled myself back. His father looked suprised but happy. Everyone around was shocked and had their mouth covered. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes.

I ran my fingers through my hairs fixing my hairs. Pocking my inner cheeks I looked at him.

"if it makes it even for me shouting on this bastard. I'll leave." I said and picked fluffy as his father dropped him.

He immediately climbed my shoulder and I walked away. The vallet parking staff were shocked. Our cars were already there. I snatched jungkook's Keys before getting in and accelerating it.

No one except me moved there. I took jungkook's car right infront of him and he just stood there.

I stepped on the accelerator and sped up from there. Tears beamed out of my eyes . I managed to drive with the blurry face. Fluffy was on the seat beside me. I drive ahead on the empty road breaking every traffic law.

I didnt know how much far have I come or how fast I am driving or even where am I even driving to.

I was in my trace when I saw a flash of head light my way. The vehicle came nearer and it was speedy too. I immediately pulled the brakes and.....
.
.
.
.
My breathes stopped for a minute when I realised I was inches away from a SUV.

I breathe heavily getting a grip of the situation.

"HEY LADY. DRIVE CAREFULLY...." the man from the car shouted and drove away mumbling something more.

I ignored it and tried to calm myself down in the middle of the road as I hit the steering and put my head over it while crying like crazy.

I never cried this much." I am so sorry to everyone. Who is in worst condition because of me. I am so sorry to hurt anyone... I-I am really ss-sorry." I mumbled while crying.

As the horn played for long since my head was above it. 

******************************

Okay this was dramatic. This isn't an abusive relationship story... She will get revenge for the slap tho.