34. La La Love Me Like You Do

Y/n pov...

"everyone to prepare themselves.... I will be asking randomly to present their graduation PPT in the next slot." the teacher says and I just nervously look at her. Diving in my hoodie once again.

I worked so hard on it and yeah I forgot it at home. What am I gonno say to the teacher? The dog ate my homework? That is not even gonno work. It's not on paper it's a flash drive.

I remember putting it in my bag but yeah ofc I must have dropped it somewhere... And I have a total 1 hour till the next slot.

And its the lunch break. I have to work on it. The bell rang, the teacher wished us and left with a smile.

Everyone was leaving when I got up and people around me flinched since they never saw me get up and actually move around in teb school.

It was so awkward walking through the crowd while the crowd is piercing gazes through your soul.

I hid my eyes and walked out of there, I opened my locker which was undeniably making loud sounds while it got louder as the hallway was Hella quite.

I took my laptop and other necessary stuff out and walked out of there.

I could of course hear whispers.

Silently as always I made my way to the school library where resided only the sneaky lovebirds and the nerds who won't even care if 'the kim taehyung would be outside'.

Yeah he is kinda famous amongst girls. Ofc a baseball player, so hot so handsome on top a son of a chaebol. I won't mind marrying. If it would have been him instead of that old man.

While who am I kidding? I agreed to the marriage too. Anyway I sat on the corner most seat and opened my laptop, cracking my neck.

"let's begin" I mumbled and started reworking on my ppt.

.

Jk pov.

Since I am the boss of my own. I decided to go to office a little late and give y/n her flash drive first.

While leaving, I met taehyung who apparently came home because he too ran away from there since his fangirls have found out about his new address and were waiting outside his home.

So currently I am in my car outside y/N's school with taehyung beside me in his hoodie half asleep.

"I should call y/n" I mumbled and taehyung nods his head.

"yes please. I'm not going inside a school building with bunch of teenagers who are going to chase me to hell. Pls." he begged since just a min ago he saw a group of boys walking inside the school wearing his Jersey. Ofc they were his fans.

"I'm tired after a night long practice I have no will to socialise." he said and yes fell back to sleep.

Y/n pov..
I banged my head on the table after typing nothing except the letter 't'. I don't even remember what I was about to type.

My phone started ringing which made it more annoying for me I finally decided to pick the call but that's when I felt someone slap my arm making my phone fall down...

I was suprised because this was highly unexpected. No one does this.

I was so angry

"who the fuck dared to hit me" I said with gritting teeth..

I turn around to see a comparatively bulky girl. She had her hair semi tied with a bun and the rest of her shoulder length hair.

She wore a track pant under her skirt. A t-shirt with a open shirt on it and the jacket over it.

If I hate anything then that's students messing the fuck outta their uniform.

I wasn't suprised that I am not able to recognise her. I pulled out a disgusted face seeing her smirk while chewing a gum and her hands in her hoodie pocket.

"who the fuck are you...?" I asked being highly disgusted.

Students had started gathering, I glanced at the librarian who was missing.

Few of girls who were with that fat woman started escorting the nerds and the love birds out of the library.

And soon enough they locked the glass door of the library. The people watched us through the glass door. While 2 girls stood their guarding the door.

"well well I see her higness miss Lee y/n doesn't even know me. How would she when she is probably being pampered in her huge mansion while families like ours are about to lose their home" as soon as she finished her sentence or more like a stupid speech.

I immediately knew its about that land dispute shit.

"oh so you live in that slum in the middle of seoul. That developmental area....?" I ask with my hands crossed.

She grit her teeth as she heard me.

Meanwhile I bent down and grabbed my phone dusting it and looked back at her.

"you don't have shame. do you?" she asked scoffing.

I raised my eyebrows "oh really...? Look who is talking. Just because my dad is bulldozing the area doesn't make me responsible for it. Secondly, that land doesn't even belong to you all. You were given a lease for 10 years that has long gone. It ended for around more than 7 years ago. Y'all are basically illegal residents. What are you complaining about for real. " I stated.

I never disagreed that my dad is doing wrong but they aren't so good either.

" you-" she couldn't complete as there was a knock on the door of the library and the principal along with the librarian were furious.

Someone must have complained.

I chuckled and walked closer to her and bent down whispering in her ear "did the little hero just get into trouble" I said mockingly.

I backed off making an eye contact.

She clenched her fist and swung it around me.

I held it without flinching when it reached exactly near my face.

And twisted it with just my left hand. Her hand slipped through my grip since well of course she is healthier than me.

She charged at me again. while the teachers were banging on the door and her side were ignoring them.

........

Will continue the fight scene from the next chapter.