27.My head's spinning around

"sir there is a big issue and it has to be solved today" said Mr.kim via phone.

I looked at the sleeping figure of y/n and then concentrated back on the call.

I check the time and it's 3 pm. "call the team to my house. We will work here." I said and there was silence.

"sir to your house?" he asks.

"Hmmm.... To my house where I live and my postal address anything else... Should I send a limousine for you?" I ask in sarcasm.

"no... Sir we will be there" he said and cut the call.

I looked at y/n... She was finally asleep... She was in so much pain because of the migrane..... Fluffy was on her lap above the blanket.

Y/n pov....

I slowly open.... I get up holding my temple.... I must have gotten a migrane.....

It was slightly hurting due to rigit movements...

I searched for my phone which was on the side table... I checked the time and it was 4:30.

I looked around and it was the old man's room.

Fluffy wasn't even there.... Is he outside?

I checked and I was in his clothes.......still.... What was he thinking when he changed my clothes.

He is going die today.... With all the strength I was left with I walked out.... To my room first which exactly infront of his.

I stumbled and looked for my medicine.... I didn't waste a minute and marched downstairs.

"you little piece of perverted middle aged man.... I am gonno ki-" I froze mid way cursing when I saw around 30 people sitting in the drawing room going through bundles of papers and everyone was working dead serious.... While that old man had his sleave rolled up... And was explaining something to someone.... While Mr. Kim was also there.

And fluffy was sitting on the corner playing with a small child.

Everyone was looking at me. "when did you start tutoring?" I asked him confused....

"huh???? There aren't my students..... They are my employees." he said slightly.

"ahhh Mrs. Jeon... You wernt told abou-" Mr. Kim stopped midway when I asked again.

"Mr. Jeon jungkook can we talk for a moment-" I was almost complete when he immediately marched infront of me.

"what the..." I exclaimed..

"you are in my shirt without pants or anything in it...are you sure you want to continue standing here...? ." he mumbled looking away...running his index finger just between his nose and lips.

I looked down and protectively pulled my hands over my chest.

"pervert!....." I mumble at him looking at him with judgmental eyes.

He put his hand over my shoulders and turned me around. Pushing me upstairs.... And within minute he pushed me in my room.

"get changed and come down. Don't sit alone and drown in depression come down and sit with us...." he said standing outside the wardrobe.... As I was getting dressed up in the walk in wardrobe.

I put on a bra and my shirt first..... While stumbling to wear my shorts I reply.

" what am I even gonno do!? " I ask.

" one of my employee is a single mother, she brought her daughter here since we are going to work till late.... You -" I didn't even let him complete before I spoke.

"I completely, extravagantly and wholly hate kids.... Do not ask me to babysit and take care of a creature I absolutely hate." I replied sternly as I pull my pants up to my waist.

"oh.... So maybe you can do your work or anything downstairs but don't sit alone please" he said and I zip my pants buttoning it up.

I opened the door and he looked at me.

"okay...." I said and he smiled a little.

I closed the door and got out walking to my table grabbing my laptop.... Pouch and notebook.

I picked my phone from the bed where I threw it before going to make a scene downstairs.

As I took my stuff and got out he also followed me closing the door from my behind.

We walked downstairs to the living room. Where everyone was working hard and everyone looked tired.

He also joined them back.... Everyone formally bowed to me and I smiled while taking a very small tiny space in the corner couch beside the old man, walking till there tip toeing so I don't step on the papers.

Papers were sprawled all over. I think there is something serious that happened here.

I saw the small kid was playing with fluffy and she was giggling....

I smile looking at it.

Babies look cute........
.
.
.
.
.
Only when they aren't yours and are far away from you.

"Carol gives me the updates about last 3 year relationship of ours and vision.x" the old man said and a lady searched for papers

"vison.x" I mumbled..... Hearing the name name made me alert.

"you know vision.x?" he asks. When a young maid came with a glass of juice for me since I just came.

"yeah I did an internship there once.... It was for just a summer vacation project ...." I said.

"you did a internship there!?!?? How!?" he asks in suprise as everyone looks at me.

I was about to answer when I notice the maid is about to spill the juice on the files.

I immediately leaned forwards and clenched something on the side so I don't fall down and held the tray.

Everyone gasp and sighs as they see their dear hard work being saved.

I took the tray and put it on the empty side table away from the sheets.

"run away from here before they all kill you" I said jockingly and the maid ran away immediately.

"thank god the file is okay" said Mr.kim.

"right now tell me about the internship" jungkook asked as he pulled me back to my place by my wrist which was over his sweatpants.

"oh well I went there as a competition winner...what was the name again. It was about marketing .... I was an intern in the marketing department for 6 months." I said and he nodded.

"Impressive" he said with a smile.

When I smiled cockily... "I know I am just simply great." I said fliping my hair and everyone chuckled.

"yes you are." he replied with a smile.

"but why are you talking about that bitchy company..... If I had the chance I would have burnt it down." I said and he nodded.

"they have sued us for breach of contract.... They claim that the our product was made during our collaboration for the luxury summer shampoo series but the foundation that we are launching for different skin colours was made separately without any outer interferance and we are even launching it after our collaboration is over. " he said.

"you deal with costrmics and skin care wasn't it fashion?" I ask him.

"it's both." he said with a dissappointment look.

"vision.x is really a bitchy company....and so is that mf. " I said and he looked at me.

...........................................

It took me 40 minutes to decide what could have the other company sued jungkook for....