I immediately ran downstairs.

"Why are you here?"

"I guess I dropped my phone somewhere in the house. I can't find it. Did you message me?" He asked.

"That explains why you are not answering my call."

"I am trying to call using Kiro's phone but you are not picking up. I am just worried that you will overthink." Rye scratches his nape.

"I ignored it because I don't know whose number is it. Did you come here just to say this?"

"No, I want to do this as well." He kissed the top of my head. "Good night, Ri. I will search for my phone first and will message you. Sleep early." He touched my cheeks one more time before leaving.

What was that?
He drove here just to inform that he can't find his phone in their house?
Oh, well. I can't blame him. I am totally different person when I am mad.

I am talking to my friends in our GC. I asked them if I can bring Rye to Abi's birthday out-of-country trip.

Cielo: I am sorry, Riley. You can't. Didn't we talk about this? I've tried asking you before too about bringing my bf but you never allow it.

Abi: Just call him during the night. He can understand.

He won't.

Maru: Tell him to go to Bali too. He can't join us, though. Just pretend that you are together. I am so smart.

It's just four days away. I need to convince Rye again.

Cielo: This will be unfair. I thought we organized this so we four, can bond together. We should have just gone to the bar if you will just bring other guys. I am out if you bring him. Let's just celebrate in your house, Abi.

Ahhhh!!!!

Riley: No, we will be in Bali.

The next day. I tried asking Rye again. He is against it because it's far from Bangkok.

I messaged the three. "I am sorry. I deserved to be punished. I'll accept it. I can't go."

Rye was just concerned to me. I let out a deep breath before facing Maru.

"Whatever, bijj. Is Rye your boyfriend now? Are you keeping a secret from me?" Maru asked.

"Cielo is ignoring me."

"Deserve." Maru smirked.

I felt bad. I swear. I am just too crazy for Rye. I don't want us to keep fighting about this. For sure they are thinking that I am choosing a guy over my best friends. They know that I am the most excited about making itineraries every time we have a vacation like this.

"I am sorry."

"Bijj, I am kidding. You know I love you so much. You have to understand Cielo too. You always restrict him from tagging his boyfriend along before. I know how much you like Rye but I don't want to see you being a pushover. My friend is not like that. Let's just organize a fabulous party for Abi."

I hugged him. I still feel bad.

The next day, I accidentally saw a condom in Rye's wallet. I borrowed his cafeteria card because I forgot to load mine. He asked me to take it from his wallet. As an overthinker, I thought of Elaine again. Why would he keep a condom in his wallet? He is always prepared whenever Elaine asks it, that is why he has that all the time.

"Got the card, baby?" He asked

Got it, cheater.

"Yeah. I'll load mine later."