🤍 Chapter 80 🤍

Start from the beginning

"Seriously," Kyoka said and walked off from there, heading back to her desk and sitting down.

Surprised by this rather unexpected reaction, Kimitsuki frowned as she shared a look with Momo, who was equally taken aback. Denki just stood there in shock. Knowing that she needed to take the attention away from Kyoka when she was overwhelmed, Kimitsuki looked up.

"Everyone, it is time to settle down," Kimitsuki spoke up, looking at everyone. "Sensei will be here any moment and I want you all to be at your best behaviour today,"

Everyone scrabbled to their seats as Kimitsuki walked over to her desk, sitting down between Izuku and Katsuki, and just seconds later, the door opened to reveal their homeroom teacher.

"Morning," Aizawa greeted them as he walked over to the teacher's desk. Kimitsuki looked at his state curiously. "Um..." He looked at them wearily. "We're going to have a school festival,"

"Schooent!"

Their sleeping bag-clad homeroom teacher looked strained at Yuga, Mina, Ochaco, Denki, Koji, Rikido, Hanta, Toru and Minoru as they all jumped out of their seats, cheering loudly. It took Kimitsuki a moment to realise that 'Schooent' meant 'Super normal school event'.

"School festival!" Minoru cheered.

"It's a super normal school event!" Hanta agreed, fist-pumping the air.

"Let's decide what we're gonna do!" Toru exclaimed, excitedly as she twirled around in her place.

"Aizawa Sensei, is this really okay?" Eijirou asked as he stood up, concerned and Kimitsuki knew that he was voicing what she was feeling. "To be so carefree in these times?"

"Kirishima..." Denki whisper-shouted from behind. "You've changed,"

"But it's true," Eijirou insisted. "Villains are flourishing right now!"

"You're right," Aizawa spoke up. "That's a very reasonable opinion. However, U. A. isn't just about the Hero course. If the sports festival is the big moment for the Hero course, the school festival is for the others – the support course, general studies, and business course students – to shine.

"It doesn't get as much attention as the sports festival, but for them, it's an event they look forward to. And there are those who are feeling stressed by the current conditions, which, starting with the dorm system, came about because of the Hero course,"

"Thinking about it that way, there's no excuse for not holding it," Eijirou said as he sat back down.

"Yeah," Aizawa said. "That's why we can't just say we won't have it. Unlike past years, this year, other than some of the people involved, the festival will be just for the school. Even if we aren't the focus, each class still needs to participate with something. You need to decide that today..."

"... Sensei fell asleep," Kimitsuki breathed as she watched their homeroom teacher leaned against the wall and went to a sleep in his sleeping bag. "Then, let us decide something,"

"I, Iida Tenya, Class 1-A representative, will take things from here!" Tenya announced as he walked to the teacher's desk. "Along with Class 1-A Vice representative, Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki, I'll do my best to help things go smoothly! Come on, Kuroyanagi-Kun!"

Katsuki tsked at the Engine Hero at how casually he just called Kimitsuki but the white-haired girl smiled, getting up from her desk and walking forward with a sway of her long ponytail.

"We shall start with some ideas for what we can do together as a class," Kimitsuki spoke up, looking at her classmates, smiling. "If you want to suggest something, please raise your hand,"