"Mason, that can't happen, me and Theo" he was shaking his head but it didn't felt right that he was denying that.

"Yeah sure, just wait, you'll know what I mean" Mason said and smirked at the other one.

They were now at the Clinic, after what they called a meeting to see how things are up to, what they should do. Most of them were heading to Scott's house, the others at their own houses. Liam was approaching Theo, hoping to catch some time with him.

"Hey Theo wanna hang out?" his words left his mouth without his approval. The chimera looked at him with rising eyebrows.

"Yeah where to?" Theo asked crossing his arms, looking at Liam who was gulping. If he was honest he didn't think Theo would agree.

"Uh- Wanna get some ice-cream?" Liam asked and smiled cringely. Theo chuckled underneath his breath.

"Sure" Theo walked out of the clinic and Liam followed.

"You know, I don't have a car so..." Liam cleared his voice "I would appreciate it so much if you can drive us there. I'll buy the ice-cream"

"So you're taking me out but I still have to drive?" Theo laughed softly and shook his head.

"Wait I'm taking you out?" Liam asked and Theo shrugged.

"Call it whatever you want. I know what I called it, in the end it is the same thing" Theo smired "Hop in, Liam" and with that he got into the truck. Liam smiled and followed.

They arrived at this small ice-cream shop right out of Beacon Hills. Liam saw this place yesterday when they were coming back. It wasn't really popular, it was evening and probably the shop was closing soon. They got lucky, it was just them and the girl that worked there, a girl that was so bad at hiding her werewolf scent, they knew they won't have to deal with people.

"You're such a freak" Theo said licking his ice-cream

"Just because I prefer vanilla to chocolate doesn't make me a freak" Liam said. He was walking next to Theo down the road while they both eat ice cream.

"No, you're a weirdo" Theo said and Liam elbowed him. They both laughed. They were now walking back to the truck.

"Liam I want to thank you" Theo said, leaning against his truck. Liam looked at him surprised.

"What for?" Liam asked and now they were looking into each other's eyes.

"Everything" Theo said and Liam softened in front of him.

"There's no need Theo, I trust you" he said and touched his hands.

"For that reason too." Theo said and smiled. "Thank you for trusting me" he touched Liam's hand back.

They got into the truck and drove back town. They sung to a varity of songs and Liam was very pleased to see Theo liked that. All opened up and happy. Theo pulled the truck to Liam's house.

"Thank you for the drive" Liam said and smiled to Theo.

"Thank you for the ice-cream"