character introductions

eleanor hayes - the oc.
dirty blonde/light brown hair
blue eyes
5"5
english

sam kerr - the love interest.
brown hair
brown eyes
5"4
australian, indian descent

yana eriksen - the best friend.
blue dyed hair
blue eyes
5"9
canadian, part swedish

leah williamson - the heart breaker.
blonde hair
blue eyes
5"6
english

others:

emma hayes - the mother.
sarah hayes - the sister.
chelsea and arsenal fcw squads

————

KERR - sam kerr x oc
COMING SOON

————

25 year-old ella (eleanor) hayes is the daughter of well-known football manager emma hayes. after completing her course in university to become a sports physiotherapist, ella made a brave move to los angeles to join the backroom staff at la galaxy fc in the mls. after three years, she has decided to come home to an open position at chelsea fc women alongside her mother.

28 year-old aussie sam (samantha) kerr is known for her player attitudes both on and off the pitch. after signing for chelsea fc just under three years ago, she has quickly gained recognition for her remarkable shooting abilities and leadership of her national team. confident and sassy, she tends to have a major influence on the people around her.

when both girls meet, a forbidden romance blossoms as sam begins to fall for the daughter of her manager, much against her will.

relationships are formed and mistakes are made.

but every story has a happy ending,

right?

--------

a/n - hello and welcome!! first of all, i am not in any way a mature writer. if you're looking for something very well written then i wouldn't recommend here lol. but anyway i will try my best. my aim for this story is for there to be a series of two books both of equal length, something hopefully i can manage to do! i am aiming to have this book fully completed by the end of june and start the sequel shortly after. i am currently in the midst of exams so updates may be delayed but i will try to write in advance so i can still publish consistently :)

enjoy the story!