Epilogue

So Boyfriend wasn't the only one he took in, he also took Girlfriend. Which Boyfriend was happy to hear and see she has recovered all her strength and doing well. She was going to go see him and give him a surprise, but this ended up happening.

Which also in term caused a war to break out between The Tankman and The Dearest. Having their people fight and causing an uproar. Nene and Darnell fighting along the Dearest having free themselves from custody.

Boyfriend trying to escape with Girlfriend, but Tankman and his men ended up surrounding them.

"Where do you think you fugitives are going?"

"Come on... Is this really necessary?" Girlfriend asked, trying to slowly escape with Boyfriend.

"Whenever someone commits a crime, yes it's necessary little girl." Tankman replied, having his men prepare to fire. Boyfriend and Girlfriend having their hands in the air.

Boyfriend didn't know what to do, but then an idea hit him. Boyfriend started to whisper something into Girlfriend's ear, she agreeing turning her attention back to the leader.

"You know how about we do a deal?"

"A Deal"

"Mhmm, if you can beat Boyfriend in a rap battle. We'll give in willingly and I'll tell my parents and our gang to go in your custody without issue. But if Boyfriend wins, you let us all go. And drop all charges... So what do you say?"

"Ha! You kidding, beating this beeping squirt. Will be a breeze, Fine I'm down for a little fun. Whatddya say kid?"

"Beep."

Girlfriend and Boyfriend smirked at each other. Girlfriend set the spot using her powers to have the speakers and both microphones. The Guards still pointing their guns at them.

Girlfriend Counted down

3

2

1

GO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well played you little shit, but this is war. And in war people die! Men get ready to Fire! Sorry no prom for you this year. Haha."

"Not today Bitch. P I C O." One of Girlfriends eyes turned red summoning Pico. Showing up on cue, and Girlfriend hoping in Boyfriends arm. Both of them hugging each other.

"AAAAAAAAAA-" Pico shooting one of the tankers face off. Boyfriend turned seeing his lover before him, wondering if this is a dream or not.

Pico met his eye, winking at him.

"Well well well, Look who it is. If it isn't your sexually ambiguous angry little friend... Don't you have a school to shoot up?"

"Your Mom." Pico retorted.

"You fucker, well there's only one way to settle this let's Rock! You little cunt." Tankman laughing only making Boyfriend and Girlfriend cringe.

"You little cunts."

3

2

1

GO!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Pico was shooting every tanker that tried to make their to kill his lover and friend. While they were in the midst of a rap battle. Not just one but both of his Uzi's, as more people were approaching.

Pico charged at them taking them all out with skill and precision, sometimes getting a couple of head shots. He looked around seeing all the bodies he killed, he was done as soon as the battle was over.