Mission 3: Set Up

"Now listen closely Pumpkin Head." Girlfriend told him.
Pico, Nene, and Darnell was in Pico's living room.

Pico already dropped Boyfriend at work not before having a steamy morning sex with his lover. So he was shirtless and refused to get up and put on a shirt, despite Girlfriend wanting him to.

"First capture the demon from within before and let it reside in you. Second Pretend you and your friends are plotting to kill me. Third My parents and I will have the spell set up and drawn in the middle of the house. Where lastly you have to make sure Pico you are reside in the incantation circle. So we can suck the demon out and take to the purgatory where he rightfully belongs. To suffer for eternity or it won't work, GOT IT!"

Girlfriend finished with a pleased smile looking at Pico, who rolled his eyes only nodding. Darnell raised his hand, everyone turned their attention to him.

"So is their a possibility of things going completely wrong or I don't know... Every Idea going astray."

Girlfriend smiled and was slightly thinking, "Hmm... I don't believe so. Don't worry Everything will go perfectly trust me I know these things."

Pico's Phone ranged, before they can talk anymore. It was a call from Boyfriend. Confused on why his lover was calling him while he was at work.

"Who is it?" The girls got to close to Pico for comfort, pushing them away.

"It's Boyfriend." Pico quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Guess Whooooo" 

Pico's heart dropped to his stomach, when recognized who voice that was. Almost dropping the phone. He heard the voice cackling on the opposite side of the phone.

"Aww, Cat got ya tongue. Hehe, guess you remember me how sweet.  I know I never forgot about Youuuuu. HAHAHAHAHAHA.... *sigh* I missed this Pico. I missed US..."

"There is no us Cassandra and never will be. What the Fuck you want!? How did your Ass even come back?"

"You thought You and the creepy little fuck would STOP ME FROM COMING BACK FOR YOU!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Omg, you were always so funny. Let's just say Babygirl has her ways, just a simple deal exchange... Revenge on the creepy fuck swipe my life for his. So we can FINALLY BE TOGETHER. You know where meant to be together, we have so much in common... I've been watching you Pico. And realized in order to do that, I have to get rid of another baggage... BABY BLUE BIRD."

Pico can hear whimpering and sobs, then the cry got louder. Pico would be shaking from fear of reliving his past trauma but he's shaking now, from pure angry. He feels like he's about to blow up. 

The three sense it, backing away a bit to give him space. They could hear what's going on, although Girlfriend was worried and confused. On the other hand Nene and Darnell knew exactly who that was making certain emotions arise in them as well.

"Opps... Guess I cut him to deeply. Anyways you know where to find me baby, where our love first blossomed." with that Cassandra hung up. Pico was still for a moment head hung with so much furry in his eyes, Nene and Darnell was worrying about him. They noticed he removed the phone from his ear, walking to a nearby wall, the trio looking at him in confusion.

Girlfriend approached behind him, landing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Pico Are yo-"

**PUNCH** **CRACK**

Girlfriend and the others jumped, as well waking up the puppy. Pico punched his living room wall, creating a giant hole with big crack. Pico inhaled then exhaled.

"I WILL STRANGLE THAT FUCKING CUNT!!"

Girlfriend stepping back.

"I guess things just got complicated." Darnell added.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pico was speeding like a maniac not carrying, They four was headed to the Trio's old elementary school. Nene had caught Girlfriend up on the whole thing about them, Girlfriend was of course shocked.

Boyfriend only told her certain things but he never went to in depth. I guess it would've hurt to much to talk about it, and remember his lover when they weren't in a great space.

"Well we need to hurry, because the ritual have to be today or it won't work. You know how much power and energy require. We can only open Purgatory every thousand years, or both you and Boyfriend are screwed, because nightfall is about to strike."

The car went silent, Pico was deep in thought. He so frustrated with himself, something in his mind this morning told him to ask Blue if he could stay with him instead. But he also didn't want his lover to know what was going on. Boyfriend doesn't deal well with Life Threatening situations, and Pico should know.

As he was thinking, and idea came to him. "Hey G, does it matter where the ritual is done?"

"No not really, Y?" Girlfriend replied confused.

"Let's do it at the School, call your parents to come here."

"Yeah, but we need a really big space to perform it."

Darnell Knew the perfect place, "Pico we can do it. Where the kids had recess."

"Outside!? Won't that draw to much attention, or better yet the wrong attention." Nene chimed in.

"I don't care Boyfriend is my top priority at this moment, Everyone else can kiss my ass." Pico said, gripping the steering wheel tighter. 

He can't help but blame himself for getting his baby in this situation, whenever Pico is around trouble follows. Not only for Boyfriend but now his friends, as he was lost in thought. His Friends shouted at him, getting him out.

"Listen Dude, don't go thinking unnecessary thought. We're here for you nigga, we'll ride and die for you. Both me and Nene." Darnell gripped his friend shoulder, as he was sitting in the passenger seat across from him.

"Dingus is right, don't blame yourself for what's happening we're going to get your Boyfriend back as well as our Friend. He's our friend to now." Nene, smiled pooping her head between them.

Pico only chuckled, he was honestly lucky to have friends like them, Girlfriend just look at them in aww like it's the most sweetest emotional thing ever. Wiping away fake tears.

They three did their little secret handshake, "And if... I mean a BIG IF! Because I want your dumb ass to come out alive... We promise to take care and protect Boyfriend."

Nene offered Pico comforting words, Pico nodding to the statement. "Don't worry I will, now let's go get our Boyfriend."

Author's Note: I just want to state I am a Black girl, in case you ask me about the word N****. I just want to clear it up and it just felt natural to me because Darnell and them are like young thugs lol