Plan A

Pico returned from his mission. He asked if Darnell and Nene could watch Boyfriend until he came back.
Darnell and Nene, was still up in the living room, watching a sitcom.

"Where's Boyfriend?" Pico walked, Immediately walked to the kitchen to clean the blood off of his hands.

"He's in your room, he said he wanted to stay up and wait for you to return. But bro was out like a light." Darnell explained.

Pico thought that was perfect, and took the remote out of Nene's hand. Who protested, but Pico didn't care and quickly pulled them into his private room which he locked.

Darnell yanking himself out of Pico's hold, "Bitch you didn't have to pull on me, you could've just said come in the room... Damn... heavy handed motherfucker."

"I like it rough when done properly." Nene smirked, enjoying the roughness. Darnell and Pico rolled there eyes.
When Nene tried sitting down, she jumped and yelped. Realizing their was a gun under her, then looking around. It was his little own weaponry workshop.

"Yeah I'll grab you guys a chair. I wouldn't advise sitting anywhere in here." Pico informed them, before quickly coming back with chairs.

"Okay so here's the Plan."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After Pico finish explaining the plan. Nene and Darnell looked at each other bit iffy about it.

"The plan seems as though it'll go smoothly. But Pico you-" Nene was cut off.

"You'll be sacrificing yourself motherfucker!" Darnell looked at him frustrated. Pico was his dude, even though he could be a dick at times. But they were always their for each other.  And his closes friend, Nene being second.

"We at least need a plan B, also.... What if that monster is listening and try-" Nene was cut off again.

"No he won't, he's not resting in my body but in Boyfriend's. I can only hear and see him sometimes when he makes himself known. But when Boyfriends sleep so is he.... I promise you guys, I'll be fine. It's just a speculation of the plan may end that way... So you contact who I told you guys to contact." Pico got up from his spot, and crack the door open to see if his lover was still asleep.

"Are you Sure be-"

"Are you sure this is what you want before we cl-"

"I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU BITCHES KEEP INTERRUPTING ME I WILL CUT YOU!!!!" Nene screamed at the two boys. Standing up and the chair that fell behind her.

Darnell held his his hands up in defense, then they all heard Boyfriend call for Pico. In a quite scared tone.

"Okay you guys have to go.  And yes I'm sure, we'll start getting things together tomorrow. So hurry up and get the fuck out." Pico pointed to the door.

Nene rolled her eyes stomping out the apartment, Darnell putting up his middle finger at Pico. Who only returned it, before heading to his room.

He noticed Boyfriend up, wrapped in covers sitting outside on the balcony. Pico decided to join him, making sure his presence was known so he doesn't scare him.

Boyfriend, knew Pico was outside with him. But was still looking at the beautiful scenery in the distance.
Until suddenly Boyfriend was lifted in the air, making him Beep. Then he was sat back down, but on top of Pico who was hugging his short frame. Pulling his body closer to Pico.

"What you doing up blueberry?" Pico snuggled in the crook of boyfriends neck, making him blush.

"Well Nene's screaming woke me up." Boyfriend replied.

"I'm sorry baby, she's just natural loud mouth cunt." Boyfriend elbowed Pico playfully, making Pico chuckle a little.

It was silent for a bit, as they were enjoying each other's presence and company.

"Hey Pumpkin?"

"Hmm?"

"I remember when we use to do stuff like this when we're little. Out near the hillside far behind the school. Staring out at the city, just talking, joking around... Making out." Boyfriend smiled softly blushing.

"Yea I remember blueberry." Pico lifted his head, looking over the balcony with Boyfriend.

"Do you remember what I asked you on that hilltop?" Boyfriend cuddling further into Pico, his head laying against Pico's collarbone.

Pico wrapped his arm tighter around him, "Yeah... You said when you get older you wanted to be this lame ass pa rapper the rapper."

Boyfriend elbow him again, chuckling. "Not only that asshole, and it's not lame. I also said, how wished for a family of my own. To raise one better than I was raised, and have both parents care about them... love them... Even encourage them to pursue whatever dream they want, and support them all the way. They can make their own choices, and know we'll still love them."

Pico mulled over what Boyfriend said, letting it sink in. Boyfriend was falling asleep.

"I wanted... to have a family... with you Pico." Boyfriends last words before falling asleep in Pico's arms. Snuggled in his blankets.

Pico smiled, kissing the top of Boyfriends head. "I would love to have a family with you Boyfriend... But I don't know if I'll live the chance to do so."

With that Pico carried him to bed, and fell asleep together comfortably. Pico knew he had a lot of work to do starting tomorrow.