Sacrifice (Final pt. 1)

Pico arrived at the school, looking at the elementary school that brought all kinds of painful memories. The tragic event that brought him endless sleep and agony, as well being so afraid he keeps a weapon on him all the time.

The school now shutdown and abandon, they all stepped out the place. Girlfriend did not like how it smelled, like something was rotting here.

They all can hear noises coming from inside. Girlfriend had told them beforehand that her parents are on their way and should be here soon. Nene and Darnell will be with her waiting at the playground.

Nene and Darnell already headed to the back, and before Pico could leave. Girlfriend stopped him.

"Pico wait." almost yanking him back.

"What?"

Girlfriend cut the inside of her palm open with her nail. Then squeezing the blood in her palm, her cut healing and the blood forming into a tiny diamond, in her palm.

"Hear swallow this."

"WHAT!? Fuck no, I'm not swallowing some shit that have your blood on it."

"For Fuck sake, will you just do what I ask for once and trust me? Then I'm a tell you why and what it does." Girlfriend said with a more irritated tone, they didn't have time for this. Like literally they were running out of time.

"Fine." Pico giving up, because he needed to hurry up and save his Boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UGH! What is taking him so long. It's already night time... Guess he doesn't really care for you like that Blue Boy." Cassandra turned towards Boyfriend who was unconscious laughing.

As she was talking about Pico, he appeared before her. Entering the school gym. Cassandra smirked wickedly at him with lustful horny eyes blushing.

"Wow, my beloved is even more sexy than when you were little. I see you brought more weapons, even when all I wanted was us to finally be together instead of fight."

"Yeah It's not like when we're in grade school Bitch, so I'm a make sure my ass is more prepared. Especially dealing with your crazy demonic ass." Pico glared at her.

She changed as well, wearing a black dress that stopped and hugged her thighs. With a red leather jacket and red high leather boots. Still rocking her spikey wrist bands and choker with a long silver cross and silver cross earrings.

Her hair touching the top of her but with a bang covering one eye. Although her eyeball is black with red eyes. Black and red veins forming around her eyes, and the most noticeable big black demon wings.

  "I doubt you can take on Lemon Fuck and I. So why don't we just make it easier for everyone. If you want to live so badly live, leave boyfriend out of it. Your target is me and that freak."

"Hmm I don't think so. Blue Boy here kissed you, knowing you were already mine... So the little fuck can't live, sorry not sorry."

Cassandra formed a tail, shooting it towards Boyfriend who was bruised and cut all over. Before she could pierce him. Pico shoot at her tail making her screech in pain, infuriating her more. Pico tried dashing towards where Boyfriend was but these shadowy creatures formed in front of him. Blocking  him.

They tried cutting at him but missed when he jumped back, more of them began forming.

"DON'T LET HIM GO NEAR THAT BLUE BITCH!"

The creatures charged at Pico, with him dodging majority of them. Only get scratched and hit here and there. Taking out both his Uzi's shooting at them. Pico had to admit this is more than he's use too, but whenever he see his baby blue injured and unconscious. It only fuels him to keep going.