Sacrifice (Final pt. 2)

Author's Note: So I thought this song fit this final battle perfectly and what's going on as well as fit Pico's character so I advise to listen to this while reading this

Pico Screamed breaking out of her grip, cutting her hold on his friends and boyfriend. Which Darnell caught as he landed first, checking him.

"You good bro?"

"I'm clearly not. I-I don't know what's g-going on." Boyfriend exhausted and in pain

"Yea I feel you on that." Darnell and Boyfriend looked to see if Nene was okay, she was already next to Girlfriend. Then everyone witnessing Pico beating the shit out of Cassandra.

Pico finally threw her towards the wall hard, making her go through more than one, Pico was breathing heavily.

"P-P-Pico... P-Pumpkin?" Boyfriend called out shakily approaching Pico slowly. Pico's breathing slowing down

"A-Are you Okay?" Girlfriend added, Making Pico freeze completely. Then His head turned to the side aggressively, creating an unnerving crack sound from his neck. In the quiet echo of the gym

"I think we should you know..." Darnell added.

"What?" Girlfriend asked confused.

Pico Twisted his head swiftly all the way looking behind them. Startling them, " R U N."

Darnell Quickly grabbed Boyfriend as well as Nene grabbing Girlfriend by the hand running to reach outside. As Pico charged at an unholy speed towards them, Darnell and the girls trying to dodge his tentacles.

Pico's Tentacles damaging the already abandon hallways more. Screaming a dreadful screech at them, "GirLFriENd!!!!" Girlfriend knew exactly who wanted her.

"Fuck you Sour CREE-" Girlfriend was cut off as Nene and her dodged a big ass tentacle shooting towards them.  Which only cut an inch of their hair.

"CAN YOU NOT FUCKING PROVOKE HIM!" Nene Yelled at Girlfriend, who apologized softly. As they noticed the more madder Pico get the bigger. Then they heard a scream of a female, the one and only following behind them, all the she looks pretty battered.

"You Fucking SERIOUS!" Nene, Darnell, and Girlfriend said in unison. When Pico felt her getting closer, he formed more tentacles. But this time he held on to her making her in mobile, dragging her on the hallway floor outside.

Pico needed her to be there too, but he doesn't needing Lemon knowing that. They finally making their way outside, a couple feat from it.

"Mommy! Daddy! Start The Spell!"

Lemon, was confused before. He saw what was outside, Pico tricked him. Although It was to late to turn back. Pico every ounce of control and energy to force them out their, with Cassandra.

"Demonic Divide." Mommy hand glowed Red, as soon as Pico was in sight. She Pierced her hand through Pico, separating Lemon Head and Pico. Not to where it killed Pico, but it definitely was painful separating from him.

As Lemon took majority of his life force and energy. Pico looked a bit smaller and had bags under his eyes. Cassandra unconscious(FINALLY) when she made it outside.

Girlfriend began chanting, eyes turning red. Sky darkening, ground shaking from under them. Crumbling forming a big portal under them.

"Move out of the Circle!" Daddy yelled, at Darnell, Nene, Pico and Boyfriend.