Don't Take My Sunshine Away

YoU ArE NoT ALLOWED tO DiE YeT BOY!

Boyfriend woke up, in cold sweat. Looking around, he was back in Pico's room. He turned his head, towards the door that was opening.
All he noticed was a tray of food and refreshments fall down to the ground. They ran out calling a familiar name.

He was trying to clear his vision, but his head was in so much pain. He didn't understand why, shutting his eyes.
Then he heard his name called, turned to the sound. He realized it was Pico. In a black turtleneck, with jeans and guns armed.

Pico was probably working. Pico walked up to Boyfriend, sitting on the edge of the bed. Next to Boyfriend.

"You alright Blueberry? That was one hell of a Swim you took." Pico smiled sadly, trying to playoff what happened. Boyfriend only nodded slowly, tears were forming in his eyes. Pico pulled him into a hug, holding him tight.

Boyfriend began to relax in his hold. Reciprocating it as well, Pico's smell and scent. Automatically mad his headache go away, he was the Tylenol and Medicine. For any pain or headache.

"I thought you would never wake up... You were unconscious for a week-"

"A Week!?" Boyfriend lifted his head up in disbelief. But the look in Pico's face told him otherwise.
Boyfriend had confused expression, with a bit of frustration. How was sleep for a WEEK! Just from being thrown into the water.

"I know that look... And all I can say, is I don't know why you were sleep that long either... Anyways, that doesn't matter. Your fuckin wake now... Are you feeling okay though?" Pico asked worriedly.

Boyfriend nodded slightly, "Yeah, I just have slight headache. But I'm fine for the most part... thanks for saving me again." Boyfriend blush, scratching behind his head.

NiCe tO sEE YoU AND PiCo GET AloNG... It's NicE TO FINALLY SEE HiM... CassAndRA had OnE job!

Boyfriend froze a bit. His head started hurting again, before stopping. He was looking around and see if he wasn't the only one that heard that.

"P-P-Pico did y-you Hea-."

"No!" Pico cut him off quickly. He realized how strong he said that, from Boyfriend, Darnell, and Nene's expression.

He tried smiling again, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off that way, concerning what you wanted to ask. No, I didn't hear anything." Pico winced a bit holding his chest.

"Sorry, excuse me while I go to the bathroom." Pico quickly left to the bathroom.

••••
Pico stripped his shirt off, showing a black symbol marking itself in the middle of his chest.
It felt like someone was burning it onto his chest, he was sweating and panting holding the sink tightly.
Before it stopped, and vanish, Pico hasn't felt this pain since. The battle with Cassandra years ago.

Pico stood back up shakily. Before staring into a mirror, of a lemon head appearing in it. With the most creepiest smile and body.

aT LeaSt SHE MARKED yOu. I wAnTEd To SEe iF I wAs ABle tO ActIVate IT!

"Who the Fuck are you. Leave My Boyfriend out of this!" Pico glared at the demon in the Mirror.

WhO aM I! whO KnOWs wHaT I aM, a HallUcInaTION, DeMoN, or A MaN.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*FLASHBACK*

I use to be a baby, a boy, and even a man. Just like you and your little friends. I had family did you know? A beautiful wife, and two adorable children. They were a mischievous little boys....